Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can being there for someone mentally help gain their interest?

Just because a person broke don't mean they not working, all their money tied up in bills and they can't go out to have fun. Just living from paycheck to paycheck.
thats true, the working poor population is big. gonna get bigger under trump unfortunately.

having money to spend for fun isn't as much an issue as not having resources for the future. life is difficult enough.

pls dont be that woman that lets a jobless man sit around in her apartment all day n drive her car while she at work. u can do better.

Never that. My ex had a job but lived paycheck to paycheck. As did I.
Money don't move me. You can't be a bum though.
If I EVER asked any of my exes for money,they knew I mustve really needed it and did what they had to do to help me out.

Never that. My ex had a job but lived paycheck to paycheck. As did I.
Money don't move me. You can't be a bum though.
If I EVER asked any of my exes for money,they knew I mustve really needed it and did what they had to do to help me out.
thats a good quality to have. no shade.

I am curious tho, cuz u've posted about believing in submission n traditional gender roles. how does that resonate with ur willingness to be with men who might not be able to financially provide?

Assuming I understand the question correctly;

If the head right, Chi be there e'er night......

thats a good quality to have. no shade.

I am curious tho, cuz u've posted about believing in submission n traditional gender roles. how does that resonate with ur willingness to be with men who might not be able to financially provide?

I do believe in submitting to my man but I don't agree with all gender roles. I don't think a man who is unable to financially provide fully, should be forced to do it anyway. I also don't think that should determine if he is less of a man or worth being with.

If you ain't got it, you aint got it. He can go out there and get it, legally but I'm always willing to help.

I do believe in submitting to my man but I don't agree with all gender roles. I don't think a man who is unable to financially provide fully, should be forced to do it anyway. I also don't think that should determine if he is less of a man or worth being with.

If you ain't got it, you aint got it. He can go out there and get it, legally but I'm always willing to help.
thanks for explaining ur perspective.

Edit: use your words @Cain. you can do it! I believe in u!

Your response was wack I gave you the appropriate reaction ma'am.

in ur heyday, were u that guy b?

when-a-brokeass-4tdihl.jpg

Back