Welcome To aBlackWeb

Can being there for someone mentally help gain their interest?

Damn. I always post shit and either don't have a back story or scenario, or details to the topic.

I get further questions and be looking at my screen like "Man IDK, i just stole this from Facebook."

Damn. I always post shit and either don't have a back story or scenario, or details to the topic.

I get further questions and be looking at my screen like "Man IDK, i just stole this from Facebook."
well shit, can u say what the question means to u? cuz im not getting it

I think so, even when you are near them you're not being physical with them right out the gate. You got to get to know them first to reach that point. I currently in this situation with someone trying to get there with them mentally and see what happens down the road.

To me the question is basically asking can long distance relationships work, eventhough u can help financially in a long distance relationship.

But it's asking if u can't be there for the person you're pursuing financially and physically, can just being there mentally work?

I think so, even when you are near them you're not being physical with them right out the gate. You got to get to know them first to reach that point. I currently in this situation with someone trying to get there with them mentally and see what happens down the road.
but what about Evelyn

Break it down

Thread title and opening post asking two different things

What I think is being asked is can you gain someones interest by just being there mentally. For example, meeting someone online and talking to them for hours. You are neither there phsically or financially. It made me think of long distance relationships. The one I had in particular. Although the physical to me, is important. My ex had my mind first and after that, nothing seemed to matter. Once youve gotten into my head, in a positive way, then you got me. Whether we just be friends for life or become a couple.

What I think is being asked is can you gain someones interest by just being there mentally. For example, meeting someone online and talking to them for hours. You are neither there phsically or financially. It made me think of long distance relationships. The one I had in particular. Although the physical to me, is important. My ex had my mind first and after that, nothing seemed to matter. Once youve gotten into my head, in a positive way, then you got me. Whether we just be friends for life or become a couple.
see, this makes sense.

im not sure if thats what the screenshot was getting at tho, cuz how does "financially" come into it when u can send someone money from anywhere in the world?

My ex was a broke a mf.
BOTH they asses.

One of them don't count because we was young and jobs was the last thing we was worried about
but as we got older, we began to work. We was still broke though.

Back