Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cam Talks About Creating "Welcome to NYC" With Jay-Z

People keep asking these same questions. But Jay donā€™t get asked how did Welcome To New York City came about.

Cam canā€™t talk about the mase diss track or Jim Jones recent album or Juelz bringing guns to the airport?

Ask about where is Killa season 2 or his next business venture and if he still selling capes lmaoo

Nah letā€™s say this story from something that happened like 18 years ago again

Probably the interviewer but still

ā€œGet off of that manā€

Now niggas feeling some type of way bout rappers repeating some stories... :word?:

If you a true hip hop head, just like a great movie, them stories are great on the 1st listen as well as the 100th.

I remember seeing a Juelz Santana interview where he said he was trying to write a verse but he couldn't keep up with Cam & Jay, that's why he only did the chorus. He only had 4 bars and Cam & Jay had already finished recording their verses.

I remember seeing a Juelz Santana interview where he said he was trying to write a verse but he couldn't keep up with Cam & Jay, that's why he only did the chorus. He only had 4 bars and Cam & Jay had already finished recording their verses.
Him being on the chorus is good enough. That song donā€™t need a verse from him.

Cam canā€™t talk about the mase diss track or Jim Jones recent album or Juelz bringing guns to the airport?

Ask about where is Killa season 2 or his next business venture and if he still selling capes lmaoo

Damn bro lol...that clip was literally 1 min of an hour and 16 min interview...16 mins in lol...I doubt he spent tha whole last hour from that point adding tidbits to that story lol I donā€™t even think Cam can pull off tha amount of shit talking it would take to pull that off...no homo lmao

Damn bro lol...that clip was literally 1 min of an hour and 16 min interview...16 mins in lol...I doubt he spent tha whole last hour from that point adding tidbits to that story lol I donā€™t even think Cam can pull off tha amount of shit talking it would take to pull that off...no homo lmao

Lol I love cam Iā€™m just saying

it aint cam fault the interviewer more concern about jay

Back