Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cam Talks About Creating "Welcome to NYC" With Jay-Z

People keep asking these same questions. But Jay don’t get asked how did Welcome To New York City came about.

Cam can’t talk about the mase diss track or Jim Jones recent album or Juelz bringing guns to the airport?

Ask about where is Killa season 2 or his next business venture and if he still selling capes lmaoo

Nah let’s say this story from something that happened like 18 years ago again

Probably the interviewer but still

“Get off of that man”

Now niggas feeling some type of way bout rappers repeating some stories... :word?:

If you a true hip hop head, just like a great movie, them stories are great on the 1st listen as well as the 100th.

I remember seeing a Juelz Santana interview where he said he was trying to write a verse but he couldn't keep up with Cam & Jay, that's why he only did the chorus. He only had 4 bars and Cam & Jay had already finished recording their verses.

I remember seeing a Juelz Santana interview where he said he was trying to write a verse but he couldn't keep up with Cam & Jay, that's why he only did the chorus. He only had 4 bars and Cam & Jay had already finished recording their verses.
Him being on the chorus is good enough. That song don’t need a verse from him.

Cam can’t talk about the mase diss track or Jim Jones recent album or Juelz bringing guns to the airport?

Ask about where is Killa season 2 or his next business venture and if he still selling capes lmaoo

“Get off of that man”

Damn bro lol...that clip was literally 1 min of an hour and 16 min interview...16 mins in lol...I doubt he spent tha whole last hour from that point adding tidbits to that story lol I don’t even think Cam can pull off tha amount of shit talking it would take to pull that off...no homo lmao

Damn bro lol...that clip was literally 1 min of an hour and 16 min interview...16 mins in lol...I doubt he spent tha whole last hour from that point adding tidbits to that story lol I don’t even think Cam can pull off tha amount of shit talking it would take to pull that off...no homo lmao

Lol I love cam I’m just saying

“Get off of that man”

it aint cam fault the interviewer more concern about jay

Back