Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Cam’ron on CNN

test
That was about a 5-minute interview right.. imagine if every second cam was acting belligerent he was promoting his shit RESPECTFULLY instead....

When you saw the video what did you think?

Cam: It was bad, I don't condone violence against women, I'm too busy drinking my horsepower energy drink available in all stores 😉

Did you recognize diddy?

I only know him through my brother mase who I have a number one podcast with on YouTube Monday through Friday 👍🏾

:oreally:

What's so hard about that?

fuck all that

Cam said they called him for the bullshit... he gave the people what they want

let Michael Eric Dyson promote his shit like you sayin lol

Cam could've easily said I have no ill will or comment for Puff and kept it moving without acting a complete jackass. I get it he didn't want them to kick a nigga while he's down but why not use your brilliant Black mind to promote your top tier show and get your point across respectfully instead of falling into the niggatry for social media clicks.

Regardless Cam got what he wanted, the masses will check for their podcast and he didn't really dog Puff and more importantly negativity won and niggas is talking about their show

That's ironically, because for a while now I've felt dude was on the spectrum. And he hides behind it with his ignorance and jokes

He made it about himself at the end which is just tacky to put it the nicest way I know. It's also doing the Devil's work to get on national TV and indirectly promote fornication since as far as I'm aware, when he say "clapping cheeks", he wasn't referring to his wife, but I could be wrong.

This all seems "damned if you do/don't" to me.

If Cam goes on CNN and shits on Puff, he's promoting their agenda, and is a coon for that.
If Cam acts a fool on CNN, he's shitting on the black woman journalist, and is cooning for that.

I mean, Cam could've outsmarted both agendas, and talked about how CNN is fraudulent for their approach to this, but let's be honest.....he ain't doing that.

So, he took the easy road out.

If Cam goes on CNN and shits on Puff, he's promoting their agenda, and is a coon for that.
If Cam acts a fool on CNN, he's shitting on the black woman journalist, and is cooning for that.

I mean, Cam could've outsmarted both agendas, and talked about how CNN is fraudulent for their approach to this, but let's be honest.....he ain't doing that.

Only in a twisted toxic immoral unprincipled community will a person be labelled a "coon" for shitting on a man that has a long history of exploiting, abusing and ruining the lives of untold black people

Naw fam, ain’t nothin coon about talking shit on an abuser. If anything I’m running my mouth on every news station that let me.

He made it about himself at the end which is just tacky to put it the nicest way I know. It's also doing the Devil's work to get on national TV and indirectly promote fornication since as far as I'm aware, when he say "clapping cheeks", he wasn't referring to his wife, but I could be wrong.

So now. Cam is responsible for out of wedlock sex…yall reaching like Dhalsim on this one.

Back