Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Cam’ron on CNN

test
I see your point. However, I don’t think he embarrassed that woman and why they have the black woman interview him in the first place. Or why they never asked him to come up there until a public enemy #1 black man is being killed in public. There’s bigger issues than just Cam behavior at play, but people just wanna focus on Cam behavior. He knew it was BS and went there w the BS and marketed his business

CNN been on bullshit cam didn't help matters.

It just wasn't the time or place for him to get his shit off.

Cam didn't embarass Black people. He embarrassed himself and the brand/platform he's trying to build. That shit ain't an indictment on Black people or Black culture. It's an indictment on Cam not being mature enough and whoever produced that segment not researching who they brought on.

Everything a Black person does that's funked up isn't a paint brush for the entire race

Not a coon angle. They wanted to use Cam as a puppet to shit on another black man, he promoted his business instead.
Woulda been more Coon shit for CNN to never ask him to go up there and when they do he just go up there and shit on another black man for their ratings.
cam could’ve navigated promoting his business and not trying to “shit on another black man” better but I digress

Cam could've easily said I have no ill will or comment for Puff and kept it moving without acting a complete jackass. I get it he didn't want them to kick a nigga while he's down but why not use your brilliant Black mind to promote your top tier show and get your point across respectfully instead of falling into the niggatry for social media clicks.

Regardless Cam got what he wanted, the masses will check for their podcast and he didn't really dog Puff and more importantly negativity won and niggas is talking about their show

Still haven’t seen a sports take from cam and mase in months

Seen them talk about diddy and drake and kendrick though

Apologize to the sista publicly & say why you conducted yourself the way that you did

Shit invite her on your platform & tell her your side

He saw the trap w/Cnn & wasn’t playing unfortunately she was used as well🤷‍♂️

so Cam set us back 400yrs?

:hahaha:

foh

the producer of the show/segment shoulders the blame

you think they jus randomly pulled his name from a hat? hell no

they knew exactly who & what they were booking

That was about a 5-minute interview right.. imagine if every second cam was acting belligerent he was promoting his shit RESPECTFULLY instead....

When you saw the video what did you think?

Cam: It was bad, I don't condone violence against women, I'm too busy drinking my horsepower energy drink available in all stores 😉

Did you recognize diddy?

I only know him through my brother mase who I have a number one podcast with on YouTube Monday through Friday 👍🏾

:oreally:

What's so hard about that?

Back