Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Cam’ron on CNN

test
Why would he refuse it? When his goal was to promote his businesses on a MAJOR PLATFORM. Shit went viral. Watch the pink horse power sales spike and the show viewership increase. Some of yall don’t understand simple marketing.

He could've promoted his bullshit in a tasteful way. He embarrassed that woman and us to sell some shit. Nah I'm not going for that.

This nigga is almost 50 years old on tv looking like goof for clicks.

He lost respect.

brah. Don’t turn this into some “cam supposed to be elevating the kids” convo. Have you heard the nigga music, his show, his whole persona been consistently ignorant. Cam suppose to hop on CNN and turn into a scholar now bc they wanna know what’s up w puff?
All the pieces matter fam

He could've promoted his bullshit in a tasteful way. He embarrassed that woman and us to sell some shit. Nah I'm not going for that.

This nigga is almost 50 years old on tv looking like goof for clicks.

He lost respect.

Cam fully understands his image, brand and the demographic he catering to. This is exactly how I expected that interview to go. Some of yall sound like those people that get mad at Zoo animals for attacking people when they fall in the cage.

I understand marketing 100%, but he could have done all that without acting a buffoon

Seems that this was wayyyy more effective, far as marketing. Why they never called him prior to this, only way CNN wanna talk to Cam is about Puff. He went on there and talked about himself. Could he have done it w more class, sure. But this got the computers Putin lol

Was that Muhammad Ali who said if u acting the same way at 40 that u did at 20

U wasted 20 years of your life

Was that Muhammad Ali who said if u acting the same way at 40 that u did at 20

U wasted 20 years of your life

I would say Cam has definitely evolved. Just not in the way that certain people would like him to. Dude mainly selling sex stimulants and sports takes now. Not everybody can articulate themselves like a Lupe, let alone Ali. Thats a high expectation to put on a person

So is he “cooning” bc he was on a white platform or would you say he has been “cooning” his entire career. Cause this the same Cam I always seen

He's been cooning but I could understand why he was doing it then, I don't understand why he has to do it now.

Him getting on a white platform and embarrassing a black woman just doing her job is some hoe shit.

Cape all you want. I'm not going for it.

He's been cooning but I could understand why he was doing it then, I don't understand why he has to do it now.

Him getting on a white platform and embarrassing a black woman just doing her job is some hoe shit.

Cape all you want. I'm not going for it.

I see your point. However, I don’t think he embarrassed that woman and why they have the black woman interview him in the first place. Or why they never asked him to come up there until a public enemy #1 black man is being killed in public. There’s bigger issues than just Cam behavior at play, but people just wanna focus on Cam behavior. He knew it was BS and went there w the BS and marketed his business

Back