Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Cam’ron on CNN

test
They booked him cuz they saw him talking bout Diddy on the breakfast club so they figured he had some insight on this shit

How would CNN know that a 50 year old man would act like a jackass around such a serious subject

You know, on one hand, it’s disappointing that so many young black and talented people go out into life, met black people that have made a name for themselves and have the ability to uplift other black people, in this society that discriminates against us.

Only for us to be victimized by our own people when they let their guard down believing, if this world don’t got me, I can trust that you got me. It’s disappointing to watch it happen. At the same time, it happens to everyone, and society is set up to victimize the weak.

No one in other walks of life is standing up to call out corruption and victimization, so to ask someone to just do it live on air when they don’t have personal stake in it, is some bullshit. And no one should expect Cam of all people to do that, so they got what they wanted. A viral clip.

Unfortunately that staff and channel don’t see how they did essentially in another way what Diddy did to Cassie. Took advantage of someone to get what they want and I’m sure they will say, he decided to be here.

Well, Cassie decided to be there to, someone deciding to be in a position to be victimized, don’t give you the right to do it to em. They know what they did, and they knew what they would get.

Cam went on there to promote his businesses. They wanted him to come up there and shit on Puff and he used his time to benefit his own agenda.
Question is, as successful as Cam show been and his Horse Power selling like crazy. Why CNN wait till another black man’s life is spiraling in front of the media to invite another black man who is successful right now to tear him down.
Cam knew he was being used to kick puff while he was down and decided to use that time to uplift himself. Just my opinion

Jesus. Social media is full of retards. They're trying to spin this into a, "he hates black woman" narrative. Wtf?

And reading through the LSA post feels like reading stormfront:

He has no respect for black women with Stat sitting next to him huh? Let's forget he almost wifed up Juju

He didn't do that BECAUSE she's a black woman, he shit on white men's platform the same way. He just shouldn't have done it because she's a black woman.. meanwhile the woman who said that it's a democratic minion

Cam went on there to promote his businesses. They wanted him to come up there and shit on Puff and he used his time to benefit his own agenda.
Question is, as successful as Cam show been and his Horse Power selling like crazy. Why CNN wait till another black man’s life is spiraling in front of the media to invite another black man who is successful right now to tear him down.
Cam knew he was being used to kick puff while he was down and decided to use that time to uplift himself. Just my opinion

Cam could have refused the interview. I don't wanna hear that shit.

Cam could have refused the interview. I don't wanna hear that shit.

they sometimes dont tell you why they are interviewing you btw. I've head plenty of people mention this time and time again. Sometimes they are vague

Back