Welcome To aBlackWeb

calling all chitown members !

Your ass going to party with white people, you sure as hell ain't going no where hood. Cut the tough shit out nigga

how am i partying with white people dumbass? did i say show me where the white clubs are at? you sound dumb.

and ill spit on your weak ass in real life

youll get chased off your own block ugly

@Race Jones the city is huge in and of its self without the burbs and as diverse as a NYC, LA, or Philly

Food wise, you can get everything from Soulfood to Ethiopian and everything ethnic culture inbetween. Like its a foodies heaven.

Just stay away from Popeyes on the low-end. Them nigga always outta food and stay lying

@Race Jones the city is huge in and of its self without the burbs and as diverse as a NYC, LA, or Philly

Food wise, you can get everything from Soulfood to Ethiopian and everything ethnic culture inbetween. Like its a foodies heaven.

Just stay away from Popeyes on the low-end. Them nigga always outta food and stay lying

Race: chicago people, drop some names of some good restaurants

Chicity: chicago is a huge place with good food

Lol

Aye @Race Jones

Can i join you in chicago? We dont have to get physical, i jus wanna "hang out"

look-smile.gif

gee thanks
😐

Looks like Whis is the only Chicago poster that actually be outside

Back