Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Maps are small as hell worst cod maps ever

Nigga no

some of these maps are WAY too big if you ask me. Especially if you happen to get in a game where the teams aren't full. You go half the damn match without seeing anybody. No to mention on some of the big maps u cant even move w/out getting sniped from across the map. (that stage with the bridge)

the good thing about it is the maps for this one are all gonna be apart of free DLC.

Nigga no

some of these maps are WAY too big if you ask me. Especially if you happen to get in a game where the teams aren't full. You go half the damn match without seeing anybody. No to mention on some of the big maps u cant even move w/out getting sniped from across the map. (that stage with the bridge)

the good thing about it is the maps for this one are all gonna be apart of free DLC.
That's when you have to take the long way but I hate that cause you'll run all the way around and get picked off

they finally added one of my all time favorites... Kill Confirmed i just need to know if it got a hardcore mode

they finally added one of my all time favorites... Kill Confirmed i just need to know if it got a hardcore mode
I played it earlier and it was straight you just kill and collect tags but you have to be careful cause somebody may kill you and get they buddy tag and yours.

I played it earlier and it was straight you just kill and collect tags but you have to be careful cause somebody may kill you and get they buddy tag and yours.

I be gettin down in that shit but yea u gotta play it smart cause u run out to grab somebody tags then somebody gonna kill u

its a lot of dumb asses that play it too

they will kill people and just leave their tags laying around so thats points for your team if you just pick them up

I be gettin down in that shit but yea u gotta play it smart cause u run out to grab somebody tags then somebody gonna kill u

its a lot of dumb asses that play it too

they will kill people and just leave their tags laying around so thats points for your team if you just pick them up
Niggas still valuing k/d ratio over the win for the team. SMH

I'll die 20x. Did we get the win with me giving out ammo or health? Or be capturing flags and shit

Domination is my favorite mode. Lol confirmed probably a close 2nd. Sticks and stones with a group of friends is what online was made for. Pure comedy

Screenshot_20191105-122337_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Been rocking with this headset for a year. No problems. Clear as shit and you can turn the mic off. Good for late night if you got someone that stay with you. You catch all the footsteps with this headset.

It plugs in either ps4, xbox or pc.

My bad bruh i thought I replied to this shit

I clicked to join your game the other day and it loaded me into one and u wont even in there. I played just that one and hopped off

ill be back on either tonight or tomorrow night
[/QUOTE]
Yea I was expecting you to be on and shit. Ain't seen you on since #micgate

Yea I was expecting you to be on and shit. Ain't seen you on since #micgate
[/QUOTE]

Nigga I be on since u niggas tried to slnder my name

Yep the shits all free and the new map is hectic. The 6v6 run and gun is live and if you carry smoke grenades there is some intense gun fights.

but guys....I’m so happy to see niggas actually like a COD game!!

Bout to see what the new ground war map is like.

ground war is insane and feels the most like the old call of duty games where you can run and gun

right now its a little campy in normal 6v6 cuz theirs so many windows. but they just dropped a huge patch that adds recoil and stuff so hopefully its less campy

Back