Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Sidebar this nigga Freeman don't like to talk for shit when he gaming lmao

He be locked in

I asked that nigga like 20 questions and the only time he said something was when he got sniped.

Sometimes the volume slider on my headset gets turned around and I end up lowering the volume just enough that I can hear the game but not the chat.

I do be in the zone tho. I just be talking shit to niggas I kill lol.

I'm trying to win every game and be at the top of the list. Anything less than a win and top 2 on the list is disgusting.

Changed my phone number last year and got locked out the ps app. Smmfh.

Sometimes the volume slider on my headset gets turned around and I end up lowering the volume just enough that I can hear the game but not the chat.

I do be in the zone tho. I just be talking shit to niggas I kill lol.

I'm trying to win every game and be at the top of the list. Anything less than a win and top 2 on the list is disgusting.
Fix it in the settings

It's in the audio tab

Turn down game volume

I think I got mine to 50

Fix it in the settings

It's in the audio tab

Turn down game volume

I think I got mine to 50

Nah my headset has the volume remote on the cord. When it turns around and runs against me i end up turning the volume down by accident.

Y'all seem to be having fun, make me wanna buy it but I suck at these type of games.
as long as you show up you'll be better than beta. but it's honestly about the fun online and talking shit me and dubbz do it all the time. had to give knock the business. but it's all in fun though

Back