Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

that 725 gets the job done as far as shotguns go

you just gotta get some attachments on that hoe and add the sleight of hand perk for faster reloading.

I havent even unlocked all of the attachments for it yet only like 3-4 and i can already see a improvement

Aight so these some of my favorite guns to run in each class
Assault rifles m4a1,ram7 and scar when maxed out
Shotgun 725 is a beast buy only 2 shots that's honestly the only one I like and the origin12

SMG mp5 when maxed out p90 and the mp7 cleans up really well with a high fire rate. mp7 may be favorite

Lmg m91 when maxed out PKM is aight and the holger

Marksman rifle meh..... I really ain't got use em but if so it'll mk2 carbine

Sniper rifles ohhhhh weeeee I'll take the ax-50 then the hdr

I maxed out the m91 too. I like the pkm better tho. Maybe I'll play around with the specs.

Yo me and dubbz got a lobby, y'all running?

Sending lurk and Freeman invites....

Y'all running?

yea bruh ill join back in later

my homeboy been wanting to run for a minute but he only got war zone, that shit only for 3 people tho

Cool I'll be on for another hour or so....
Prolly hop off like 7-8 to watch WrestleMania make dinner

me n my boy got fucked up something serious

I told that nigga i dont be running warzone like that

Edited: 04/06/20

Aight I'll give yall the general Warzone tutorial since I won't be playing warzone with nan none of yall cause I don't have time to waste like that.

First thing before you even start have 1 or 2 loadouts specifically for warzone. Heartbeat sensor as your tactical is a must. Other shit you gon have to figure out what works for you. Some perks don't work in warzone so keep that in mind. Don't have fucking hardline in your loadout. If you use overkill don't have 2 weapons from the same class. They use the same bullets. Also consider having solo nvg or thermal on the sights. Makes it easier to spot enemies at a distance.

When you drop the ideal thing is to mark and drop on a recon. These are the lil tablets around the map. Labeled with a black flag. Each one you do will show you the next circle. This is critical.
Scavenger tablets are also good if you coming out the gulag or your broke and need to loot up quick to bring someone back.
Bountys imo are a waste of time. Better to beat one out than to waste time chasing someone around.

Weapon up. Look for blue or red chests inside houses, apartments, garages, hangars, buses, planes, offices, stores, banks, rooftops. Basically in any building. Don't sleep on that 725 shotgun. Two well placed shots from distance and that's it. Pick up something.

Loot up. Cash is king. You can buy armor $1500, uav's $4000, loadouts $8500, self revive $4500, gas masks $3000, ammo box $5000, precision $4500 and cluster strikes at various buy stations around the map and most importantly you can redeploy $4500 the homies of they get wiped in the gulag.
If all 3 squad mates use UAV at the same time it becomes advanced UAV.

Stick together. Don't be in 3 different parts of the map trying to do different shit. Three niggas with multiple bullets to kill niggas and multiple chances to revive eachother is your best bet.

The gulag. Try to spray paint motherfuckers while you in the gulag waiting area just incase you end up in a one on one battle with one of em. Gives you an easier target to take down. They also gotta go back in the game spray painted like a hoe if they beat you.

Pay attention to your armor. Try to have as much as possible at all times. Make sure your niggas have it too. Share them if you up.

Load up with a random loadout drop or one you buy. Once you got ya money, hit a buy station and gear up. Then you should have a relatively good idea of where the last circle is gonna be. Decide on a location to hunker down if possible. Make use of proximity mines and claymores. Put them UAV's up. And try to make teams to run up on you. Take em out and use their belongings to keep the stronghold. A house with a second floor is ideal but it doesn't always happen like that. The last circle could be on top of a hill or cliff or parking lot or build or in the middle of nowhere. If there's no where to hunker down play the edge of the circle and clean niggas running from the gas.

Most important thing is communication. That's why I only play with my homies we can talk openly and criticize eachother without anyone catching feelings. Only important thing is getting the #1 finish.

I probably missed some shit but @me if yall got any questions about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back