Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I saw your bum ass playing campaign I was running warzone with the homies tho.
I ran warzone with a homeboy of mine

It was ok

Too much running around when compared to multiplayer imo. Not that it's a bad thing though

We got a couple of kills which was pretty dope

I guess I'm just not a huge fan of battle Royale games

It was ok

Too much running around when compared to multiplayer imo. Not that it's a bad thing though

Warzone definitely the best for homie time. Even if it's more than 3 of us it could be 6-7 of us on party chat just chopping it. No outside noise.

Also if you tight with the tactics warzone is way better to play with friends. Not having to depend on randoms is big for my gameplay. Cause I play for the squad, for the objective.

Sucks this isn't 4 player tho cause me and my niggas had a crew. Now we gotta have 2 runs going sometimes but whatever.

Also if you tight with the tactics warzone is way better to play with friends. Not having to depend on randoms is big for my gameplay. Cause I play for the squad, for the objective.

Sucks this isn't 4 player tho cause me and my niggas had a crew. Now we gotta have 2 runs going sometimes but whatever.
Aight

Let's try to catch up with each other sometime this weekend then

They got a new map

It's pretty decent

Smaller than the Walmart map but bigger than shoot house

It was ok

Battle Royale is a shit mode. That Gulag shit is one of the worst things I've ever seen in a game. Waste of fucking time.

Plunder on the other hand is the shit. Ive been getting my weight up in that this whole week. Don't know why people waste time with Battle Royale

Back