Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I'm like the only nigga that don't lay none of this shit online. If it ain;t campaign or them lil special missions or whatever, I ain't fucking with it.

I'm like the only nigga that don't lay none of this shit online. If it ain;t campaign or them lil special missions or whatever, I ain't fucking with it.
Your the type to got out with a group and order water and pick off plates so when the 200 bill come you be line Na I had water and complimentary bread sticks ask Shana she know

Your the type to got out with a group and order water and pick off plates so when the 200 bill come you be line Na I had water and complimentary bread sticks ask Shana she know
1. You're*

2. I dunno how those two things correlate....but I'd never that.

Huh?

You don't play the multiplayer?

The shit just ain't conducive to how I play video games. I ain't tryna link up into squads or whatever and get all into it and shit. I do the campaign, then just play the shit for the special missions or my favorite missions in the campaign, just to let of some steam or before bed or what I get the urge. The other shit just ain't fun to me.

Me and relentless been running the past couple days. And been doing good we need everybody on one day

No heart.

You like my boy. Nigga got every game but won't pick up the sticks and go online unless we playing some bullshit like division.

"Oh you want to go looting but won't play some cod nigga? Foh then."

Niggas don't want to put their skills up and compete. I'll never understand it.

It's okay to be trash out there. You can only get better.

Me and relentless been running the past couple days. And been doing good we need everybody on one day

Tuesday and Wednesday are my running days. I be seeing you online too but I'm just trying to crush the mission challenges right now.

Tuesday and Wednesday are my running days. I be seeing you online too but I'm just trying to crush the mission challenges right now.
Yea I been doing them as well some of em I'm like fuck it I'll do it later. Cause i run everything but lately i been on that filter so I can get those missions and what not

No heart.

You like my boy. Nigga got every game but won't pick up the sticks and go online unless we playing some bullshit like division.

"Oh you want to go looting but won't play some cod nigga? Foh then."

Niggas don't want to put their skills up and compete. I'll never understand it.

It's okay to be trash out there. You can only get better.

It just ain't that serious to me. I just wanna chill out and shoot some shit. If other niggas wanna get all in-depth and play online and whatever, that's cool. I don't even know what else to say to this shit. Lol.

It just ain't that serious to me. I just wanna chill out and shoot some shit. If other niggas wanna get all in-depth and play online and whatever, that's cool. I don't even know what else to say to this shit. Lol.
You've never played online???? Did you ever play at the arcade at the mall??

Oh I've played online plenty of times before. Tried it out a bunch of ties across various COD games. And randomly whenever a friend wants to play or whatever. Which is rare.

Sounds like you just need homies to run w/ online

thats the best part about online games, playing with randoms is trash

Oh I've played online plenty of times before. Tried it out a bunch of ties across various COD games. And randomly whenever a friend wants to play or whatever. Which is rare.
Oh ok playing online is the best thing going now I haven't even played the campaign yet

Back