Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

I really gotta get schooled on war zone I just tried to play a quick match and had no clue what I was supposed to try and do

There should be a practice/tutorial mode. Use it.

And really you need niggas you can play with consistently. It's tough to play with randoms. They will go down and just back out on you. Need niggas you can depend on. If it's not at least 2 of us I don't even bother playing it. Unless I run it solo. Solo is s decent way to learn the curve as well.

I.e. they like to pitch a tent and go camping

The objective of team deathmatch is to not die. You niggas stay feeding. Letting the other team run the numbers up.

Niggas need to learn how to use proximity mines and claymores and fucking relax.

Especially you niggas with fucked up controllers. Running around spinning and shit. Don't make no sense.

The objective of team deathmatch is to not die. You niggas stay feeding. Letting the other team run the numbers up.

Niggas need to learn how to use proximity mines and claymores and fucking relax.

Especially you niggas with fucked up controllers. Running around spinning and shit. Don't make no sense.

Nah, the objective of TDM is to kill more than you die. 6-1 or 20-15...same thing

I give Freeman shit because we've developed that kinda rapport, but I would be lying if I said he doesn't consistently get busy when we play.

I just be talking shit but dude legit

It ain't just tdm though.

It ain't just tdm though.

I dunno. For me personally I only stay low in tdm. Everything else I'm in the field getting objectives.

Domination most captures and defends, kc I'm getting the tags, hardpoint I'm in the point with the trophy system. And I'm shooting down everything in the sky.

And still racking kills.

Tell me I'm lying.

I dunno. For me personally I only stay low in tdm. Everything else I'm in the field getting objectives.

Domination most captures and defends, kc I'm getting the tags, hardpoint I'm in the point with the trophy system. And I'm shooting down everything in the sky.

And still racking kills.

Tell me I'm lying.
I ain't got no beef with you

Back