Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II

You dont know what i had to get through to get here

Numerous Ai Squads via Heli, stronghold etc.. shot at or in the vicinity of Enemy combatants all with that time ticking missed the exfil so had to settle for the last

my life is a movie lmao

Last edited:
New update out for season 2

Was able to sneak in a match or two

Like the new maps and it looks like two new modes?

It goes down in the Dmz... sometimes you get sometime you Got
Dmz is intense and fun as fuck.. especially when you come across other ops or fuck around with Ai when you shouldn't second vid was last nite

It goes down in the Dmz... sometimes you get sometime you Got
Dmz is intense and fun as fuck.. especially when you come across other ops or fuck around with Ai when you shouldn't second vid was last nite

This the mode with the bots?

Brah

I think the friend system on PC is broken

It's always saying you are offline or it's locked and won't let me initiate interactions with you. I'ma look on YouTube to see if I can find a workaround.
It's cod...

They just made it more difficult than it has to be according to the videos I just watched

Aiight... I'm looking on Steam and there MW II, but then what the fuck is MW3 and why was that shit released over a fuckin decade ago???

No, I don't play COD. I had a demo of it once upon a time, played it and never looked back.

Aiight... I'm looking on Steam and there MW II, but then what the fuck is MW3 and why was that shit released over a fuckin decade ago???

No, I don't play COD. I had a demo of it once upon a time, played it and never looked back.
This COD and the one before the last are remakes of ones that came out over a decade ago

Back