Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Call of Duty: Mobile / Warzone Mobile

Regular day in legendary rank, my whole team .500 and below

C6991-FBE-5-A0-A-414-B-BF63-548154-B91-A47.png

I only play multi player, I don't really fuck with Battle Royale on Codm. But Warzone mobile looks like it's gonna be what Codm's battle royale was supposed to be. I'm gonna check it out when it officially launches.

I always heard good things about COD mobile, I just didnt think it'd be a game I would stick with cause I'm spoiled by console..

the shit has to be good though cause my god kids stopped begging me to let them play the ps5 whenever they come over, now that they got phones they be running this and ignoring me most of the time.

Dope feature they added letting you display your guns and vehicles in your safe house.

C7A250A5-6FDA-46CC-8118-BC367F0D7574.png

Been trying to download season 3 but it won't work. Keeps saying I need space but I have 5gb of space on my phone. I'm not trying to do the whole factory reset shit.

But the game is pretty cool & I usually don't even play phone games. It's convenient tho cause I can just play this while laying down

Edit: Figured it out. Just in case someone is trying to figure out the game not updating, I had to uninstall & reinstall the game for season 3. Have to download all the in-game stuff again tho.

Last edited:
Goddamm!! Yea when I 1st played it, I had to move the game to external storage. Game is cool but it will eat up space. Glad I had an extra SD card. It's all the in-game downloads that eat the space up

Worst thing about CODM is their match making. The better you are the worse your team is.

35% of my games I’m on teams where everyone but me has a negative k/d.

0F51BCA7-C42B-435E-8521-FAE11AB75010.png

Top 5k on the ranked leaderboard in North America

69F5978B-E95E-4DA6-9995-3FF155E8A308.png

If I was younger with more time I’d probably play professionally.

Back