Welcome To aBlackWeb

CALL 1ST...OR...JUST SHOW UP

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Those who are non-married but are in a relationship, or just dating in general....I got question.

Do you call 1st before going over to ya s/o crib? Or...do you just randomly show up? If your s/o just randomly shows up to the crib...do you take issue wit that?

And married folks can chime in to. B/c I wanna know your thoughts as well if you and ya spouse did any of this b4 yall got married.

Me personally...I'd call/text 1st b4 I even budge. Not only to make sure the other person is home, but to show respect as well.

I've never been a fan of just showing up unexpectedly. Nor am I a fan of that person just randomly poppin up. That shyt irked.

I hate pop ups. I always reach out if we don't have an agreed time to slide thru

But there was this one time with an awning...

I hate pops up from anyone. That includes from s/o, friends, family, Jehovah witnesses, sales people, etc. I take it as that you think I should stop what im doing or not doing to pay you attention. It is insulting. No respect for my time. I will call or text a person first two see if I could come through.

If it was my bf I wouldn't care. And I only make surprise visits when moved to do so.

I don't do em and don't advise them to do it. Had one chick do it heard me talking and music playing knocking on my door I turned up the music. She got the hint then called told her you don't pop over here, talking about I was in the neighborhood yea ok...

I don't do em and don't advise them to do it. Had one chick do it heard me talking and music playing knocking on my door I turned up the music. She got the hint then called told her you don't pop over here, talking about I was in the neighborhood yea ok...
Damn. Cold blooded, lol. But I def get it.

I've heard a lot of ppl do this, I can't tho

I'm a open the door and they gonna know my displeasure

I've heard a lot of ppl do this, I can't tho

I'm a open the door and they gonna know my displeasure
But you gave her what she wanted. And now she feel like she can pop up any time.

I've had keys to chicks spot and they'll tell me you can come when ever you feel like it. And I still call and they get upset and say you got a key why you calling. And I'll either say I'm trying to see if you wanted something or you may not be bothered and I can go about my way

Back