Welcome To aBlackWeb

CALIFORNIA MAN SUES HIS PARENTS FOR $1,8M FOR DRESSING HIM UP AS A GIRL UP TO THE AGE OF 14

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
teentest-1.jpg

A young man from San Francisco launched a controversial civil lawsuit against his parents this morning, demanding $1,857,250 in financial compensation for being raised as a girl and forced to wear feminine clothes for more than 14 years.
The plaintive, 22-year old Chelsea Roberts, alleges that his parents, Brian and Angela Roberts, forced him to wear dresses or skirts every day for years, forced him to behave and identify himself as a girl, and even tried to impose a sex change surgery on him.

In his request, the young man claims his parents’ behavior and the sexual identity they imposed on him have caused severe psychological trauma that will leave lasting scars and necessitate years of therapy.

Interviewed by FOX affiliate KTVU, Mr. Roberts gave an emotional testimony of his childhood and being raised as a girl.

“They always wanted to have a girl and made sure I knew. They gave me a girl’s name, dressed me like a princess and insisted I behaved more girly than any girl in daycare or school.”

Chelsea Roberts says he confronted his parents several times, asking for the right to be a boy. His demands were met by a request from his parents for him to undergo a “corrective surgery” to permanently become a girl.

“They said they wanted me cured of such evil thoughts and tried to get me to have sex-change surgery, that’s when I decided to run away from home.”

Experts are divided concerning the possible outcome of this case, as this is a rather unusual case and there is little applicable jurisprudence in California.

For some analysts, the demands of $1,3M in compensation for his psychological harm and $550,000 in punitive damages are exaggerated, and the court will probably settle for less.

Some experts, however, believe the young man may be granted even more than he is demanding, considering his parents selfishly violated his basic human rights and cause him lasting psychological and emotional trauma.

Both parties are expected to appear in court on Friday for the beginning of the testimonies.

another case

Canadian Father Jailed For Opposing Child's Gender Transition Therapy

A Canadian father was arrested on Tuesday on charges of contempt of court for publicly insisting to refer to his biologically born daughter as his “daughter” and using feminine pronouns to refer to the child. Robert Hoogland, from Surrey, British Columbia, has a 14-year-old daughter who reportedly identifies as transgender and prefers male pronouns.

The child’s parents are separated and the father reportedly began litigation against the teen’s mother after learning of the transition. The issue was settled by the Supreme Court of British Columbia last year, ordering the father not to stand in the way of his teenage child’s hormone transition treatment and to try and better understand gender dysphoria, the New York Post wrote.

The Supreme Court ordered the child to receive testosterone injections without obtaining parental consent.

“The court also declared that if either of her parents referred to her using female pronouns or addressed her by her birth name, they would be considered guilty of family violence”.

On top of this, Hoogland was also told to stop speaking to the media about the case warning him that his public attempts to undermine his child’s wishes was a form of family abuse.

When the child was in seventh grade, the girl’s school had urged the need for Hoogland’s daughter to see psychologist Dr. Wallace Wong, who recommended she should begin taking cross-s*x hormones at 13.

Hoogland cited his daughter’s alleged history of mental health issues and refused to give permission. Doctors at BC Children’s Hospital decided the girl should receive testosterone injections even without the consent of the child’s father.

The father was disturbed at thought of possible adverse effects of the hormone therapy and objected to this. However, one of the doctors informed him that the girl’s consent was enough for her to begin receiving the hormones.

Hoogland responded to this by seeking an injunction to stop the treatment, but Justice Gregory Bowden ruled in February 2019 that the girl was “exclusively entitled to consent to medical treatment for gender dysphoria”.

The judge emphasized the law stipulating it’s decision-based on Section 38 of the Family Law Act :

“Attempting to persuade (the girl) to abandon treatment for gender dysphoria; addressing (the girl) by his birth name; referring to (the girl) as a girl or with female pronouns whether to him directly or to third parties; shall be considered to be family violence”.

Hoogland lost his legal appeal in January 2020 to halt the process his daughter was undergoing. In his statement published on the Daily Wire, he said :

“I had a perfectly healthy child a year ago, and that perfectly healthy child has been altered and destroyed for absolutely no good reason. She can never go back to being a girl in the healthy body that she should have had. “

“I will be turning myself in on March 16! I am f*ghting the far left based on a civil disobedience defense! I am now back in court for a five-day criminal trial that will last at least five days . . . From April 12-16. That trial that could land me in jail for up to five years for speaking truth about state sponsored child abuse. “, Hoogland said.

another case

A Canadian father was arrested on Tuesday on charges of contempt of court for publicly insisting to refer to his biologically born daughter as his “daughter” and using feminine pronouns to refer to the child. Robert Hoogland, from Surrey, British Columbia, has a 14-year-old daughter who reportedly identifies as transgender and prefers male pronouns.

The child’s parents are separated and the father reportedly began litigation against the teen’s mother after learning of the transition. The issue was settled by the Supreme Court of British Columbia last year, ordering the father not to stand in the way of his teenage child’s hormone transition treatment and to try and better understand gender dysphoria, the New York Post wrote.

The Supreme Court ordered the child to receive testosterone injections without obtaining parental consent.

“The court also declared that if either of her parents referred to her using female pronouns or addressed her by her birth name, they would be considered guilty of family violence”.

On top of this, Hoogland was also told to stop speaking to the media about the case warning him that his public attempts to undermine his child’s wishes was a form of family abuse.

When the child was in seventh grade, the girl’s school had urged the need for Hoogland’s daughter to see psychologist Dr. Wallace Wong, who recommended she should begin taking cross-s*x hormones at 13.

Hoogland cited his daughter’s alleged history of mental health issues and refused to give permission. Doctors at BC Children’s Hospital decided the girl should receive testosterone injections even without the consent of the child’s father.

The father was disturbed at thought of possible adverse effects of the hormone therapy and objected to this. However, one of the doctors informed him that the girl’s consent was enough for her to begin receiving the hormones.

Hoogland responded to this by seeking an injunction to stop the treatment, but Justice Gregory Bowden ruled in February 2019 that the girl was “exclusively entitled to consent to medical treatment for gender dysphoria”.

The judge emphasized the law stipulating it’s decision-based on Section 38 of the Family Law Act :

“Attempting to persuade (the girl) to abandon treatment for gender dysphoria; addressing (the girl) by his birth name; referring to (the girl) as a girl or with female pronouns whether to him directly or to third parties; shall be considered to be family violence”.

Hoogland lost his legal appeal in January 2020 to halt the process his daughter was undergoing. In his statement published on the Daily Wire, he said :

“I had a perfectly healthy child a year ago, and that perfectly healthy child has been altered and destroyed for absolutely no good reason. She can never go back to being a girl in the healthy body that she should have had. “

“I will be turning myself in on March 16! I am f*ghting the far left based on a civil disobedience defense! I am now back in court for a five-day criminal trial that will last at least five days . . . From April 12-16. That trial that could land me in jail for up to five years for speaking truth about state sponsored child abuse. “, Hoogland said.
Lmao yo I swear mfs been "warning" about this type of shit years back n I thought they were psychos

The two situations are diff though. Dude in op never wanted to identify as a female or trans. Parents were just on some other shit. Tryna impose sex change surgery on him is some wild ass shit. Hope he got the proof for that.

another case

I feel like this will set a terrible precedent and will open the door for a ton of bullshit.

I ain't gon speak on it but it's the back of my mind

I feel like this will set a terrible precedent and will open the door for a ton of bullshit.

I ain't gon speak on it but it's the back of my mind
ofcourse it will . i think is the second case i heard about this . The other one was a father in texas he got jailed aswell and lost his rights i believe

another case

This story fucked up on so many levels.

Lmao yo I swear mfs been "warning" about this type of shit years back n I thought they were psychos

Yup. Thing is people are too pussy to stand behind their beliefs, so no lines get drawn and shit just goes too far.

People will say "Well that's not a big deal. It's not like *A* is happening. It'd be wrong for *A* to happen". Then thing A happens, and it's "Well that's not a big deal. It's not like "B" is happening. It'd be wrong if *B* happened." Then B happens, and they move the line to C, D, E, etc.

I have a friend that does this. It's annoying. A person will get transition surgery and he'd be like "Well they're an adult, and should get to do what they want to do. It's not like they let kids do it... that'd be crazy". Then a kid gets transition surgery and it's "Well that's what they wanted to make them happy, so I don't see the problem".

the story in OP thread is not true, this link seems to be the source, as you can see this site is a joke site where “facts don’t matter”

Back