Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cacs getn laid out in a gas station parking lot

Can someone explain to me why a woman would role up on a man twice her size?

Who is responsible for this failure?
Her ancestors
White chicks are always protected.
black dudes are always the villain.

she knows it will always end bad for a black man once she launches into tears

Shit always reminds me of when my wife told me how she got stole on fucking with her brothers.

Her brothers are some knuckle heads always getting in some shit. When there was all younger, she was dropping them off somewhere.. She was like 19, so they were 17 & 16.... Well wherever they were going niggaz was waiting on them, and shit popped off almost as soon as they got out the car....

These niggaz scrapping, and she hop her ass out the car like she was gonna scrap right with them....

She said she ran up and hit one nigga, he cracked her back, and she immediately realized that fighting niggaz shit was not for her....

Every time she tell that shit,I be crying laughing

This brought joy to my heart.

The white broad still has a chance to find her calling in life. She should do screaming voice overs for horror movies.

IMO 1 hitta quittas don't count as a fight. So that black man never fought that broad in my eyes

Last edited:
This brought joy to my heart.

The white broad still has a chance to find her calling in life. She should do screaming voice overs for horror movies.

IMO 1 hitta quittas don't count as a fight. So that black man never fought that broad in my eyes

He gave her 2 tho.

Plot twist.

Back