Welcome To aBlackWeb

By 2024, 45% of companies will remove bachelor degree’s requirements

There are people like Trump who admit they intentionally defraud the tax system and I'm supposed to feel bad that my loans were forgiven?

Nah
Tax avoidance and tax evasion are two different things.

Now why you taking in a white persons talking point?

Tax avoidance and tax evasion are two different things.

Now why you taking in a white persons talking point?
Whatever it's called, him and his ilk aren't paying taxes deliberately. The same taxes that I pay, they don't. I don't get to keep the majority of my money, they do and have money hand over fist while the rest of us are wondering why the government can't pay for everyone to go to college for free. Well, if millionaires and billionaires paid their taxes, weren't allowed to go overseas with their businesses to avoid paying taxes, they could fix a ton of the financial woes that occur in government.

Don't get me started with the aid we're giving to other countries while shitting on poor and homeless people right here in America. A mental health crisis, the cost of healthcare, etc.. but let's get outraged about student loan forgiveness

Whatever it's called, him and his ilk aren't paying taxes deliberately. The same taxes that I pay, they don't. I don't get to keep the majority of my money, they do and have money hand over fist while the rest of us are wondering why the government can't pay for everyone to go to college for free. Well, if millionaires and billionaires paid their taxes, weren't allowed to go overseas with their businesses to avoid paying taxes, they could fix a ton of the financial woes that occur in government.

Don't get me started with the aid we're giving to other countries while shitting on poor and homeless people right here in America. A mental health crisis, the cost of healthcare, etc.. but let's get outraged about student loan forgiveness
So what you saying?

Back