Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Buying Back the Hood

Even after recent events I still feel its a worthwhile cause bruh. How about you?
welp.....im going to start helping people get there first investment property.
im still working thru some things with my lawyer.
and reached out to a few people to partner with to buy up some property around the country and i plan on buying up in europe(huge black population) and trying to spread some knowledge there thru seminars......man i got a shit load of ideas.....and so little time.
i been reaching out for help and what not...but the ball is rolling.

slowly but its rolling.
more like creeping along

welp.....im going to start helping people get there first investment property.
im still working thru some things with my lawyer.
and reached out to a few people to partner with to buy up some property around the country and i plan on buying up in europe(huge black population) and trying to spread some knowledge there thru seminars......man i got a shit load of ideas.....and so little time.
i been reaching out for help and what not...but the ball is rolling.

slowly but its rolling.
more like creeping along

I need to do some research on investment properties myself. Specifically how to rent/manage a property when you dont live in the same state or country.. Any advice?

And hey man slowly/creeping along is alright too.. long as you ultimately get where ur trying to go

I need to do some research on investment properties myself. Specifically how to rent/manage a property when you dont live in the same state or country.. Any advice?

And hey man slowly/creeping along is alright too.. long as you ultimately get where ur trying to go
property management.

its a GOD sent. dont worry about shit....just make sure you stay on they ass and find a good one.
a percentage is worth not having a headache.

property management.

its a GOD sent. dont worry about shit....just make sure you stay on they ass and find a good one.
a percentage is worth not having a headache.

Any resources on how to find a good one? Reviews & testimonials etc?

Any resources on how to find a good one? Reviews & testimonials etc?
mine was trial and error.

while some of the references said good things...i found some of them shitty people.
go with your gut.

they try to hire their own people and over charge....you just have to be specific from the gate. and if its empty...do drive bys.
shit if its occupied do drive bys.

and get AHS...that helps alot too

Back