Welcome To aBlackWeb

But What About Black on Black Crime??

the war on drugs did generational damage....

their was once a hierarchy to this drug shit.

but when the shit flooded into the hoods......it allowed fuck niggas to make fast money.
and when fuck niggas make fast money....they still fuck niggas. and they smashing chicks who are attracted to the money...and now you have a gold digger and fuck nigga making a child. she dont want the kid because she want the next nigga to take care of her...he dont want the kid because he was a fuck nigga to start with.grandma raising the kid and the kid dont want to listen cause grandma cant catch him to spank him. so he acting out. or the lil girl running around with dad abandonment issues and poppin it for whoever gives her attention. and other fuck niggas give her attention and the cycle continues.

and lets not talk about those addicted to drugs.

Somewhat related video.........already timestamped, just press play:

The problem is that there will always be crime in low income and deprived areas. That is due to a lack of resources and opportunities and in some cases not everybody is going to live their lives strictly on the straight and narrow path. Some make it out like Dos, others work 9-5’s and some do illegal activities, others succumb to drugs and alcohol. If we want crime to be reduced then we need to put resources back into these communities and the sick catch 22 is when they do put resources back in these communities it’s because of gentrification.

What you say is true. Drugs changed shit though. Crack changed poor black neighborhoods from being crime ridden to being war zones.

On the flipside gang culture is something that grew out of that, but persists because of how blacks have glorified it. Gangs resulting from prohibitions and poverty is nothing new. The same shit happened when alcohol was banned. However, with blacks it's different. To some extent, we've glorified it. That's why you can go anywhere in the country with black people and find Bs and Cs even if the drug dynamic doesn't exist.

BoBC is compliscated. White racists oversimplify it and try to use it to defelect from addresing legitimate black problems. But some black activists try to dismiss it solely as a problem thrown onto the community as if our actions don't always contribute to it.

What you say is true. Drugs changed shit though. Crack changed poor black neighborhoods from being crime ridden to being war zones.

On the flipside gang culture is something that grew out of that, but persists because of how blacks have glorified it. Gangs resulting from prohibitions and poverty is nothing new. The same shit happened when alcohol was banned. However, with blacks it's different. To some extent, we've glorified it. That's why you can go anywhere in the country with black people and find Bs and Cs even if the drug dynamic doesn't exist.

BoBC is compliscated. White racists oversimplify it and try to use it to defelect from addresing legitimate black problems. But some black activists try to dismiss it solely as a problem thrown onto the community as if our actions don't always contribute to it.
White people glorify gangs in the form of the mafia so...

White people glorify gangs in the form of the mafia so...

True, but I'm not talking about what they do. I'm talking about what we do to ourselves. The question isn't whether or not whites also glorify gangs. The question is does the glorification of gang culture in the black community cause gangs and gang related violence to be more widespread than it should. I think it does. It's not like the existence of the Godfather movie led to a mafia like organization popping up in Beverly Hills. On the flipside, there are plenty of place in black communities where you can find gangs and it doesn't even make sense for them to be there.

True, but I'm not talking about what they do. I'm talking about what we do to ourselves. The question isn't whether or not whites also glorify gangs. The question is does the glorification of gang culture in the black community cause gangs and gang related violence to be more widespread than it should. I think it does. It's not like the existence of the Godfather movie led to a mafia like organization popping up in Beverly Hills. On the flipside, there are plenty of place in black communities where you can find gangs and it doesn't even make sense for them to be there.
Negativity defines black people and the people that control narrative made it that way. There is no difference between Goodfellas etc to say Menace 2 Society, the difference is that the mafia is romanticized by whites and the negative connotation is glossed over while gang culture defines black people.

Negativity defines black people and the people that control narrative made it that way. There is no difference between Goodfellas etc to say Menace 2 Society, the difference is that the mafia is romanticized by whites and the negative connotation is glossed over while gang culture defines black people.

Truth. My point is simply that we buy into the bullshit in a way that whites don't.

Mob movie are structured, decision making and building.

Hood movie are uncontrolled aggression and people terrorizing hoods.

Don't matter what the movie portrays... Its what we believe.
Its who we try to emulate most.

In boyz in the hood....how many people related to doughboy over Ricki?
How many ladies want to act like Tiffany's character in girls trip vs latifahs character? Or Jada's character but only when she was getting dick.

How many ladies want to act like Tiffany's character in girls trip vs latifahs character? Or Jada's character but only when she was getting dick.

I remember in a interivew, Lauren London said she had the biggest crush on O Dogg from M2S. She said the scene with him killing the Korean store owner really turned her on. Since then she always been a bird to me, but how many black chicks out there think the same way? Not necessarily crushing on O Dogg, but moreso being attracted to niggas that are more prone to ignorant violence. It's a vicious cycle because we already know how much of black male behavior comes about based on whether or not it will result in getting pussy.

I remember in a interivew, Lauren London said she had the biggest crush on O Dogg from M2S. She said the scene with him killing the Korean store owner really turned her on. Since then she always been a bird to me, but how many black chicks out there think the same way? Not necessarily crushing on O Dogg, but moreso being attracted to niggas that are more prone to ignorant violence. It's a vicious cycle because we already know how much of black male behavior comes about based on whether or not it will result in getting pussy.
That and her letting Wayne smash made her a bird to me.
Yet the guy working hard and going to school are corny until life happens then they are chased . smdh.

Who's fault is that?

Mafia bad example they were already nation wide before Godfather even came out.

You said the mafia never terrorized their communities? Yeah you definitely have a low opinion of black people.

You said the mafia never terrorized their communities? Yeah you definitely have a low opinion of black people.
this is why you and i have such a hard time communicating.....im speaking about how the movie portrays people and in a sarcastic way.
and where did i say it I talians never terrorized their communities?

smdh....

its only one way to settle this....we gonna have to scrap

this is why you and i have such a hard time communicating.....im speaking about how the movie portrays people and in a sarcastic way.
and where did i say it I talians never terrorized their communities?

smdh....

its only one way to settle this....we gonna have to scrap
It’s how you be wording your posts bruh.

Back