Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Busta Rhymes - ELE 2 Album Thread

ELE 2

• Total voters
I like how the album flowed ...sequencing was top notch ... I still have to digest it further to get the joints I'm feeling most

Dudes in their 50s or approaching 50 still running things in '20... dudes who all debuted in the 90s

Jigga, Black Thought, NaS and now Busta ... all dropped albums this year and still lyrically efficient

4/5

I like how the album flowed ...sequencing was top notch ... I still have to digest it further to get the joints I'm feeling most

Dudes in their 50s or approaching 50 still running things in '20... dudes who all debuted in the 90s

Jigga, Black Thought, NaS and now Busta ... all dropped albums this year and still lyrically efficient

4/5
Unless I missed something when did Jay drop an album this year. All I remember is a song he dropped same day as Nas album

Word. Who thinks after hearing this fire ass album, ā€œyou know whatā€™s missing? Chris rock .ā€ That commercial was annoying too.

I do like how the track "Deep Thought" samples the same beat Nas used on "Ghetto (f. Joell Otiz)" on the N*gger Mixtape.

Back