Welcome To aBlackWeb

DEBATE "Business is always personal. It's the most personal thing in the world."

Business is personal

• Agree

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Disagree

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
The saying derives from doing what’s best from a company stand point vs a personal stand point

If your actions are hurting my pockets you gotta go. Period

Michael’s problem is he wanted to be liked and loved, regardless of how much money they made. Which is why Michael Scott Paper Company was in the rears
But business is about pockets.

That's why countries go to war. That's why Cardi B threw a shoe at Nicki Minaj. They might've been good friends but the business superceded personality traits.

I think Michael's problem was that he wanted to be accepted by everyone and looked up to by everyone, in that order. But his desire to be liked is why he and his branch were so successful. He treated his branch like his home, oftentimes for worse but where it counted it was for the better. The branch never closed despite Jan trying to sink it.

You know, I'm against stereotypes. All people want happiness and to avoid suffering, and in a critical situation to choose yourself and not a neighbor, contrary to "spiritual bonds" - it's normal. But many successful people share their experience in building an empire. Many people want to transfer their knowledge and skills so that they don't just disappear. For example, when I started a business, I had a mentor. He revealed to me all his secrets of doing business and I still maintain friendly relations. He helps me in solving difficult issues. Also advised me https://www.playlouder.com/quickbooks-vs-freshbooks-vs-xero-vs-quicken / and I found a lot of interesting information for myself.

Last edited:
Back