Welcome To aBlackWeb

Burger King: “Women belong in the kitchen”

they're throwing a hail mary....and I like this one

I been said they were getting desperate when I started seeing $3 meals and 15 nuggets for 99 cents and shit lol

this was a big made you look move that could go either way, but im not mad at the shot

its drastic measures at this point.....bbq or mildew

"got bitches in the kitchen never home alooooone" - Luda

they're throwing a hail mary....and I like this one

I been said they were getting desperate when I started seeing $3 meals and 15 nuggets for 99 cents and shit lol

this was a big made you look move that could go either way, but im not mad at the shot

its drastic measures at this point.....bbq or mildew

"got bitches in the kitchen never home alooooone" - Luda
Cotdamn. 15 joints for 99?

shit

man KFC had Colonel Sanders grabbin Ms Butter where her Worth is mid-day

this'll be fine lol

People to ready to fight.

even over a well explained joke.

always cancelling someone

BK is a male chauvinist, rawr

People need to get a life, that’s they problem now is that they didn’t know the kitchen basically IS the woman’s domain. My girl will tell you herself gtfo her zone if you in the kitchen. Imagine men getting mad because an ad says “men belong in the garage”

and that girl tweeting she won’t be eating there no more lol. As if that bih was paying ALL they bills eating there. Probably never went there in the first place

You know what’s funny.

Women for a long time complaining about not being chef/cooks in the industry lol

Gonna be hilarious when someone pulls up the old tweet out of context five years from now and people get outraged all over again

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
nah Mcdonalds gone flip this shit over on em

"So they want you in the kitchen but dont pay no bills huh? Big Ronald would never ?"

Back