Welcome To aBlackWeb

BullPen Battle League: LOSO vs B DOT (Christianity vs Kemetic Science) Battle

Who won the battle?

• Total voters

Battle of the YEAR is finally here! Most rap battles are about who’s the better emcee, not saying this battle isn’t about that but it’s also about them defending what they believe in. LOSO out of Tampa, FL is a known Christian as well as a new force in Battle Rap to be reckoned with goes toe to toe with B DOT out of Pacoma, Ca who questions the Bible & also made noise in Battle Rap since he stepped on the battle rap scene. This match up was called battle of the year as it was announced & both emcees made sure it was nothing less than a CLASSIC!

JUST finished watching

I felt like LOSO had the better bars...SLIGHTLY, but he didnt have the charisma of BDOT to pull them off

i give the slight edge to BDOT as the winner

but this was a GOOD battle!!

Leaning more towards b dot based on the strength of their arguments

Yea, this is prolly my 2nd favorite battle of 2017 after Rum vs Iron solomon

Damn
Haven't watched that yet

Are those smack ppv no audience battles ever gonna drop?

Smack said in an interview that he's gonna be droppin battles late af now that they're doing PPVs and it wouldnt be right to the people who came outta pocket if he dropped the battles right after.

I watched most of the battles to the event about 3 times and the rum/solomon battle about 5 times. If the card is good Im always gonna buy the ppv, but i aint spendin my bread on bullshit like this upcoming survivor card.

Back