Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bulldozed: the teams MJ denied in the 90’s

grYmes

The price of a brick goin up…
I dunno if this got posted in the Last Dance thread but I found these earlier. Bomani Jones doing videos on the teams MJ denied titles during the 90’s. Some dope ass hall of famers & forgotten stars got turned away from rings in his era.

But Shaq and Penny beat the Bulls.

Theyre 1-1 vs Mike.

Hakeem has a greater influence on Penny not getting a ring that Jordan does.

Mike legit stopped Ewing (more than anyone) Stockton & Malone, and Kemp from getting rings.

I would say Charles, but Hakeem went 2-0 vs him in the years MJ was gone, and the late 80s-early 90s Sixers had no shot to beat Detroit.

You have to consider Hakeem in here too.

Last edited:
You do have to consider Hakeem. That said there is a decent chance that Hakeem would have been another on the list if Jordan hadn't left.

Nance, Daugherty, Hot Rod Williams, Harper and Mark Price (the originality of the pick & split). That Cavs team were deep.

Ewing didn't have that killer instinct. He screwed himself from getting a ring, from having Chicago down 0-2 in 93 to him playing horrible in the 94 finals

Man I’m watching this Game 6 The Movie on NBA TV and this Jazz team got to be one of the least athletic teams I’ve ever seen. Bulls should have washed these niggas in 4, lol.

I’m a 90’s era basketball purist so I respect the era, but jeez, lol.

This dude was first coming off the bench for the Jazz, lol:

CF657C1E-3C58-4404-AD7B-A02A834491B7.jpeg

Last edited:
Bein’ a Barkley fan and MJ hater at that time in my life I legit fucked up a family spades party tha night tha Bulls cliched against tha Suns...

Straight up on some “fuck this card game I’m goin’ to my room” shit!! Once I closed that door?!?!

:cry:

Barkley & AC Green welcomed all the bad karma after going up 3-1 in ‘95.

Back