Welcome To aBlackWeb

Budden Responds To DJ AK & Peter Rosenberg

Still will never listen to full episode of Joe Budden and his nut fluffers but

“ we were getting ready to introduce Rose berg to the NYC he wouldn’t have been able to walk through”

Still the dopest quote when it comes to that fuck boy Rosenberg

Joe broke it down perfectly. Why get on a cracka ass radio station like ESPN NY and break the news about XXX but throw that sly remark in there? You either don’t say anything at all or you keep it respectful. I’m tired of these outsiders like Rosenberg coming into black culture and thinking they have the right to have an opinion on anything, and we’re partly to blame for this. Because we can’t go to other people’s culture and say slick shit about anyone of that culture without being ostracized. And when you have other fuck niggas like Ebro up there co-signing your fuckery instead of checking you, no wonder Hot 97 fell off. Just apologize and keep it moving, Rosenberg acting like a female who refuses to take any responsibility for their actions and instead look for justification while deflecting blame.

My biggest problem with what Rosenberg did is where he did it.

Its some shit you say around certain people and some shit you dont.

If im around a hip hop crowd that understands the culture, I could say my little piece about yo but xxx was no angel.

But if im on ESPN radio, talking with 2 older white guys about sports, most of the demographic listening knows nothing bout the culture, Im saying rest in peace and keeping it movement.

Someone should have slapped him for doing that shit on fucking ESPN radio with the Yankees announcer and Don.

I found out meek got out on Michael kay lol

Btw it's funny how ppl like sion and rory say Ak is a kid..mufucka is a year younger than rory at 27

As for AK, it’s kinda ironic because I remember him on the old IC and he would always stir up trouble to the point where a poster brought goons from Newark to look for AK at Rutgers (lol). He’s too old for this shit now, quit instigating and shit talking. I get that he’s doing it for views etc but at what cost?

As for AK, it’s kinda ironic because I remember him on the old IC and he would always stir up trouble to the point where a poster brought goons from Newark to look for AK at Rutgers (lol). He’s too old for this shit now, quit instigating and shit talking. I get that he’s doing it for views etc but at what cost?
Lmao what?

yea i definitely felt some type of way about the cigarette and syringe reference rosenberg threw out on his hot97 show and i stopped watching joes show when they got rid of the white girl

Is this new?

He spoke on this when it happened

Did he say something again?

Hold up..this actually happened. I had read that a few dudes got checked for talking that internet shit. But what?

Back