Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Buckshot Gets Raw About Tupac and Biggie & Reveals The Purpose of 'One Nation'

Yes I do think Pac was business minded enough, more than capable... Just because he got had over on Death Row means nothing...

And Suge was also business minded enough too because he actually created a multi BILLION dollar company, he was just stupid enough to run into the ground by ending up running it like a gang but he still created a multi billion dollar company from the ground up, so he was more than capable enough...

This is stupid conversation...

Death Row was never a "multi Billion dollar company" It was valued at $300 Million when Dr Dre left.

Dr Dre took $30 million and bounced.

I remember people saying that Dr Dre was a sucker because the company was worth $300 Million and he "only" got $30 million.

6 months later Pac was dead, Snoop bounced and everybody else either fell off or went their own direction.

Suge Knight went down with the ship and Death Row was worthless by the time Dre started Aftermath and dropped 2001 and SSLP.

Suge Knight had zero business acumen and he didn't create a "multi Billion dollar company" the only thing Suge Knight did was help get Dr Dre off Ruthless and out of his contract with Easy E. Dr Dre is the one with the business acumen.

Death Row was never a "multi Billion dollar company" It was valued at $300 Million when Dr Dre left.

Dr Dre took $30 million and bounced.

I remember people saying that Dr Dre was a sucker because the company was worth $300 Million and he "only" got $30 million.

6 months later Pac was dead, Snoop bounced and everybody else either fell off or went their own direction.

Suge Knight went down with the ship and Death Row was worthless by the time Dre started Aftermath and dropped 2001 and SSLP.

Suge Knight had zero business acumen and he didn't create a "multi Billion dollar company" the only thing Suge Knight did was help get Dr Dre off Ruthless and out of his contract with Easy E. Dr Dre is the one with the business acumen.

Were not talking its demise, were talking peak Death Row...

Death Row was worth over $750 million in the 90s making $100million a year... As an asset I would guess it was easily a multi billion dollar company with a full roster at its peak...

You saying Suge has zero business acumen ends the conversation... Someone with zero business acumen cant create a company that turns over $100million PROFIT not gross, a year...

Anyways, this conversation has been done too many times... Think what you want...

Last edited:
Were not talking its demise, were talking peak Death Row...

Death Row was worth over $750 million in the 90s making $100million a year... As an asset I would guess it was easily a multi billion dollar company with a full roster at its peak...

You saying Suge has zero business acumen ends the conversation... Someone with zero business acumen cant create a company that turns over $100million PROFIT not gross, a year...

This is The Source Magazine article when Dr Dre left.

On the bottom paragraph of page 74 it says,Death Row "... is estimated at more than $100 million"

Get the fuck outta here with $750 million!

My source is literally The Source.

What is your source that Death Row was worth "over $750 million?

This is The Source Magazine article when Dr Dre left.

On the bottom paragraph of page 74 it says,Death Row "... is estimated at more than $100 million"

Get the fuck outta here with $750 million!

My source is literally The Source.

What is your source that Death Row was worth "over $750 million?

When Dre left being the key word, of course they were a shambles then...

Death Row Records was worth an estimated $750 million in its heyday, selling 150 albums worldwide. The label was estimated to be pulling in $100 million in revenue annually at its peak.

At its peak, Death Row was making over US$100 million a year.

Im done with this subject, its old rehashed sh!t...

Last edited:
If it was making "$100 Million per year at its peak" and The Chronic came out in December 1992. Then how do you arrive at $750 Million?

Take all the time you need.

No Im done... Read the articles yourself, Im done repeating myself...

There's nothing to repeat

You said they were worth "$750 Million and they were making $100 Million per year at it's peak"

The Chronic came out in Dec 1992, Pac got shot in Sep 1996.

It's impossible for what you are saying to make sense.

$100 Million (1993)
$100 Million (1994)
$100 Million (1995)
+$100 Million (1996)

Is that $750 Million?

There's nothing to repeat

You said they were worth "$750 Million and they were making $100 Million per year at it's peak"

The Chronic came out in Dec 1992, Pac got shot in Sep 1996.

It's impossible for what you are saying to make sense.

$100 Million (1993)
$100 Million (1994)
$100 Million (1995)
+$100 Million (1996)

Is that $750 Million?

Geez do you know how assets and companies worth work???

Go read that article or do something more productive...

Back