Welcome To aBlackWeb

Both pop and stepdad was out of pocket, neither cared about the boy they cared more about fighting each other

ima put mine in a spoiler since some folks prolly aint seen it yet

But yeah I agree with you that they both were outa pocket. His biological father started off alright trying to reconnect after they met on accident but the stepdad squashed all them attempts after everybody knew what the deal was which was wack.

After that it was no longer about the kid.. just seemed like it was about the dad and stepdads beef with each other.
Too bad they couldnt find common ground to do what was best for him.

His dad was wildin tryna do on a "trip" tho

ima put mine in a spoiler since some folks prolly aint seen it yet

But yeah I agree with you that they both were outa pocket. His biological father started off alright trying to reconnect after they met on accident but the stepdad squashed all them attempts after everybody knew what the deal was which was wack.

After that it was no longer about the kid.. just seemed like it was about the dad and stepdads beef with each other.
Too bad they couldnt find common ground to do what was best for him.

His dad was wildin tryna do on a "trip" tho
Before the dad even did anything wrong the step dad was getting abusive putting his hands on Darious, he became the thing he claimed he was protecting the son from. Up until the end part I was siding with the dad but that ending made me put both in the trash.

I do get the step dad feeling a way about raising the kid from the beggining and now seemingly being pushed aside

Before the dad even did anything wrong the step dad was getting abusive putting his hands on Darious, he became the thing he claimed he was protecting the son from. Up until the end part I was siding with the dad but that ending made me put both in the trash.

I do get the step dad feeling a way about raising the kid from the beggining and now seemingly being pushed aside

Word and I think that last shot of them both on the ground when lil man came over.. they both had the chance to put their beef aside and do what was best for him but they both wanted to keep fighting smh

Word and I think that last shot of them both on the ground when lil man came over.. they both had the chance to put their beef aside and do what was best for him but they both wanted to keep fighting smh
It looked like they seen Darious and was helping each other up and then it wasn't that at all. You go back to the step dad being involved in the fight when they were younger and you realize they've always been the exact same, step dad just hid his shit

It looked like they seen Darious and was helping each other up and then it wasn't that at all. You go back to the step dad being involved in the fight when they were younger and you realize they've always been the exact same, step dad just hid his shit

shiiiiiet I peeped that soon as he knocked dude out at the fair. You could see he got a temper problem. lol I was sure the biological dad was gon beat his ass but he got slapped then dropped with one punch

shiiiiiet I peeped that soon as he knocked dude out at the fair. You could see he got a temper problem. lol I was sure the biological dad was gon beat his ass but he got slapped then dropped with one punch
I kinda understood that, dude basically ran off with the kid. I would have been irate too.

Back