Welcome To aBlackWeb

Browns Releasing Josh Gordon

Its not about football no more......I hope he is able to get the help he really needs.....I hate this now will be talk show fodder Cris Carter, Stephen A Smith and others

Man I feel bad for dude I thought this year would be the year josh got back on track and he probably don’t have a good support system either and it’s got to more thing just weed I can’t see that being the main reason he having problems

Man I feel bad for dude I thought this year would be the year josh got back on track and he probably don’t have a good support system either and it’s got to more thing just weed I can’t see that being the main reason he having problems

I think all his failed drug test are weed

Just like that dude Gregory from Dallas

He hasn't played football in what 3 years. He may be sober and in shape but not peak physical shape thats why he been having the hamstring and lower leg injuries. Nobody in any profession can take 3 years off and not have a drop off in production.

Also he was late coming into the facility today for treatment.

Back