Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner

Yall overreacting. Since when has being cuffed put ho's into retirement. When they get wifed or pregnant they're just taking a leave of absence, but they'll be back.

I dont wanna seem like I'm praying for this to fail, but idk if it will last. Him being that young and in the league & her being that much older plus what shes into, is gunna create friction when this lockdown stuff is over. I just feel like they're at 2 diff parts of life and when normalcy returns we gunna hear a lot of shit play out in social media.

Yall overreacting. Since when has being cuffed put ho's into retirement. When they get wifed or pregnant they're just taking a leave of absence, but they'll be back.

I dont wanna seem like I'm praying for this to fail, but idk if it will last. Him being that young and in the league & her being that much older plus what shes into, is gunna create friction when this lockdown stuff is over. I just feel like they're at 2 diff parts of life and when normalcy returns we gunna hear a lot of shit play out in social media.

You do realize that it is statistically proven that promiscuous women who starts thotering, cuckholding or cheating early in their lives are more likely than promiscuous men to never change their ways, right?

:huh2: "riight" :chillout:

You do realize that it is statistically proven that promiscuous women who starts thotering, cuckholding or cheating early in their lives are more likely than promiscuous men to never change their ways, right?

:huh2: "riight" :chillout:
But what are you arguing here? I think you quoted me by accident..

She's 29, he's 22. I think they're moving too fast but I wish them the best. I do agree that basketball players can be soft but again I wish them the best and hopefully he do right by her.

Athletes in general are just dumb in general when it comes in terms of money & pussy. A NBA rookie done got locked up in a potential child support situation at any point during 18 yrs where if she doesn't want to be bothered anymore or if he doesn't she gets an automatic bag. I hope homeboy have a long career b/c if he ain't cutting the mustard he might be out the league in 3-5 yrs.

Brittany picked the right one b/c she's at 30's door and he's barely in his 20s. This the same chick that wrote a book about her hoein' exploits. Hoes is winning out here in this era.

All these niggas in this thread done took every chick virginity they've fucked apparently

Niggas on that not every lock supposed to work with every key in this bitch

So fucking what. Two young black people got enough love for one another to bring a black life into the picture. Niggas sounding mad they didn't get to shoot her club up.

Just cause you feel that way doesn't mean he does. It's like outside the realm of possibility for yall that he might actually give a fuck about her
Same ol story

Prostitute meets millionaire

Love has nothing to do with this arrangement

He's just sprung on her looks and status

All these niggas in this thread done took every chick virginity they've fucked apparently

Niggas on that not every lock supposed to work with every key in this bitch

So fucking what. Two young black people got enough love for one another to bring a black life into the picture. Niggas sounding mad they didn't get to shoot her club up.
Or maybe she's an admitted whore and yall are playing dumb as usual

Or maybe she's an admitted whore and yall are playing dumb as usual

Nigga, who she fucks and sucks plays no bearing on my life. Why you so invested?

Karrine Stephens had a book that was complete fabrication. For all I know, Brittany, for whatever reason, did the exact same thing.

Again, has no bearing on my life, but let's for a sec entertain she did all those things she's spoken about in her past. At some point, why is it frowned upon by niggas that she no longer wants to engage in those activities and wants to have a family? Why is that beyond the realm of possibility?

Back