Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

Who is this thread about?
:niggaa:
ahh...im in like 5 different threads where you've posted and lost track lol

I "know" brittany renner only as eye candy and these alleged dealings with high profile athletes/entertainers. I think Kaep is her most notable athlete.

I dont know this dude she got knocked up by though.

this is going to be interesting though b/c there has been no baseline established for monetary contributions

i dont think or at least its my hope she's not just blindly awarded some large sum of money for 18 years. He should file for custody imo since financially, he can provide for the child and let her ass have visitation.

this is going to be interesting though b/c there has been no baseline established for monetary contributions

i dont think or at least its my hope she's not just blindly awarded some large sum of money for 18 years. He should file for custody imo since financially, he can provide for the child and let her ass have visitation.
A traveling professional athlete? He ain’t getting tomato custody unless .......

She'd have to be batshit crazy for him to get custody ala D-Wade's first wife

She'd have to be batshit crazy for him to get custody ala D-Wade's first wife
key difference, he was married to her when he got drafted. They had kids before he got to the league and she got a taste of living with a million dollar athlete and their kids

This just some messy baby mama shit. What's going to be her basis for the assumed large bag of money? If the child isnt in a daycare, how do you calculate how much its costs you to take care of the child? She was getting checks from somewhere prior to having the kid.

key difference, he was married to her when he got drafted. They had kids before he got to the league and she got a taste of living with a million dollar athlete and their kids

This just some messy baby mama shit. What's going to be her basis for the assumed large bag of money? If the child isnt in a daycare, how do you calculate how much its costs you to take care of the child? She was getting checks from somewhere prior to having the kid.
The quality of the child’s life should not change based on who he lives with

that’s how niggas get hemmed up w them big tabs

I see why he hit her raw......

What I don't get is why he didn't himself or pay someone to
xAmA-R.gif

Ok... so it wasn't just me.

The quality of the child’s life should not change based on who he lives with

that’s how niggas get hemmed up w them big tabs
but it always plays a factor in these proceedings brah

the mother tries to say the child wont be able to do xyz and this is why she is asking for the amount she's asking for

Back