Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

LoL! That's funny

Christianity is ridiculously easy to follow.

All you gotta do is believe Jesus died on for your sins and he's the one true God.

People make it complicated by succumbing to guilt and dogma that's not even biblical or relevant. People act like Jesus wasn't drinking wine and hanging out with whores and snitches.

If a person can't think for themselves, they'll make a terrible Christian.

Most people leave Christianity because they can't tolerate the lustfulness of their spirit as if Jesus don't struggle being around bad hoes while being broke, hanging out with ungrateful niggas.

She trying to snag 1 of those wealthy Middle Eastern men to joined their harem, lol she is not slick 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I fw shesfreaky. I stopped fw tumblr when thet letting adukt content be posted.
Never heard of tinychat
Tinychat was a multicam live cam website before IG live and periscope. I think it still goes on today, but I don’t care. Women would flash and or take showers live, sometimes even sex. It’s not a sex webcam site like camsoda, it’s for all regular people.

Tumblr with PDF File stuff I never seen.

Tinychat was a multicam live cam website before IG live and periscope. I think it still goes on today, but I don’t care. Women would flash and or take showers live, sometimes even sex. It’s not a sex webcam site like camsoda, it’s for all regular people.

Tumblr with PDF File stuff I never seen.
Ah ok i gotcha. Back in the day I had yahoo chat and chicks would be getting freaky on there

Lmfao, never knew Yahoo had a chat or webcam thing

I would ask and look up dumbass questions on yahoo answers when I was a teen
Yeah, yahoo had chatrooms back in the day and some folk had webcams. I used to record they asses, shit was fun. Meant some cool ppl, hooked up with some chicks off there too.

Yahoo answers was my goto to to try find a answer to whatever. But man there was way too many dumbass ppl on there. Hate they git rid of it.

Yeah, yahoo had chatrooms back in the day and some folk had webcams. I used to record they asses, shit was fun. Meant some cool ppl, hooked up with some chicks off there too.

Yahoo answers was my goto to to try find an answer to whatever. But man there was way too many dumbass ppl on there. Hate they git rid of it.
I’m one of the dumbass people LMFAO

I don’t know if it was still going or whatever. I have not looked at it in years. I knew of AOL chat rooms, shit I was 11/12 on there. Someone sent me all types of interracial p0rn. I think it was a white women, but it could be a man (it’s online). She kept saying how much she like black men sending all these white women getting fucked by black guys, and my ass is 11 seeing all this shit. My cousin and I was like Ohhhhhhhh shit

I’m one of the dumbass people LMFAO

I don’t know if it was still going or whatever. I have not looked at it in years. I knew of AOL chat rooms, shit I was 11/12 on there. Someone sent me all types of interracial p0rn. I think it was a white women, but it could be a man (it’s online). She kept saying how much she like black men sending all these white women getting fucked by black guys, and my ass is 11 seeing all this shit. My cousin and I was like Ohhhhhhhh shit
More than likely it was another kid.

Back