Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

Renner is an honest whore that’s also disingenuous at the same time.

she understands that she indeed went at PJ to trap him, that she also has nothing to offer other than looks and she digs the attention. I wouldn’t expect a woman in her shoes to be accountable for her actions.

I know men that don't even have 30 bodies.. that is a lot of bodies.
People have this idea that all hoes fuck all people and have triple digit body counts.

Niggas in that same thread are like yeah right, multiply by 3

30 is plenty

The comments section though

Shout out to all the fathers who take that job very seriously and do their part to prevent ratchetness in society

Her story is one of the reasons I want to be there for my kids and be the best father I can. There’s no reason to apologize for getting emotional about your traumas

It’s so funny how she’s fr an “influencer” and talks with such confidence while leading millions of people off a cliff. While in reality she’s completely broken and don’t even know what to do bout her own issues. This why social media is not the answer.

This is where I have to draw the line with this stupidness.

She said on vladTV and Kevin Samuels interview she was making a lot of money and has gotten a lot of opportunities just off being a personality. Now it's she dont have a place to stay or any money. Is it a gimmick or is it real ? Fuckin yikes.....

She looks good but the emotional instability and stupidity is not attractive at all. Fathers choose your wives carefully.

She comes from a dysfunctional background altogether her dad was an alcoholic, moms constantly in the streets, & racist white grandparents. Nothing but chaos.

She said she left the house she was in because she was tolerated? Has no car because she got rid of her car?

I'm wondering if the car was in someone else name and she's been trying to live beyond her means

She said she left the house she was in because she was tolerated? Has no car because she got rid of her car?

I'm wondering if the car was in someone else name and she's been trying to live beyond her means

Who knows. The car may have been in P.J. name and he took it back to the dealership.

Back