Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brittany Renner is a predator

Stay focused mane

Nigga aint nothin else wit this story to keep focusing on. The brotha gotten got. Someone should've told his azzz about her. She's been around. Was that his 1st time gettin pussy? Or was that his 1st NBA pussy? Lol

“For the lips of a forbidden woman drip honey,
and her speech is smoother than oil,
but in the end she is bitter as wormwood,
sharp as a two-edged sword.” (Proverbs 5:3-4)

Imagine biting into a honey-filled biscuit and it turns out tasting like straight up poison and cutting razors.

And now, O sons, listen to me,
and do not depart from the words of my mouth.
Keep your way far from her,
and do not go near the door of her house,
lest you give your honor to others
and your years to the merciless,
lest strangers take their fill of your strength,
and your labors go to the house of a foreigner,
and at the end of your life you groan,
when your flesh and body are consumed,
and you say, “How I hated discipline,
and my heart despised reproof!”
I did not listen to the voice of my teachers
or incline my ear to my instructors” (Proverbs 5:7-13)
this nigga spittin'

Yeah he is...Proverbs chapter 5 is about adultery

The "forbidden woman" is the woman outside the marriage, the mistress/sidechick
oh word. didn't even know that

giphy.gif

who took/taking the bigger L......PJ or homie from Lakers who's now a ball boy on the Celtics
Great question

Schroder was dumb af for not taking 21M a year for 4 years to play in Los Angeles to be Lebron and AD's pg... i mean that's incredibly stupid to turn down but if he balls out in Bawston he'll can get a 100 million contract and all is forgotten financially (still may never get a ring). Pj is locked down for 18. He going out there every night putting up double doubles just to pay a sexy extortionist. Pj L is bigger

Great question

Schroder was dumb af for not taking 21M a year for 4 years to play in Los Angeles to be Lebron and AD's pg... i mean that's incredibly stupid to turn down but if he balls out in Bawston he'll can get a 100 million contract and all is forgotten financially (still may never get a ring). Pj is locked down for 18. He going out there every night putting up double doubles just to pay a sexy extortionist. Pj L is bigger

Hes never getting that 100 million. He will be low balled the rest of his career. He really aint that good already.

So they weren't married, they stayed together 2months after the baby, and she hasn't pushed for child support yet...

Back