Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

Nah it’s some good new shit on there. These niggas weird hating on me.
The fact that you know it’s just BS videos being recycled with different titles makes you a scammer. Especially the fact that you came here to try and vouch for it. I’ll post this again. This is the screenshot of you “Getting both holes blasted”. What I don’t understand is why anyone would destroy their own business by scamming their own fanbase.

Attachments

• B2013129-E836-4222-A18A-C10CEED3F6F9.jpeg
    B2013129-E836-4222-A18A-C10CEED3F6F9.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 470
The fact that you know it’s just BS videos being recycled with different titles makes you a scammer. Especially the fact that you came here to try and vouch for it. I’ll post this again. This is the screenshot of you “Getting both holes blasted”. What I don’t understand is why anyone would destroy their own business by scamming their own fanbase.
She's a liar. If anyone was subbed to her OF early on knows she's on some straight bullshit and then some.

I decided to sub to her OF. Haven't bought anything. Tempting though based on the descriptions. But the fact she still selling that "LIVE" she did three years ago should tell you everything.
Different description with the same content. Sure everything is repackaged up. Imagine you buy two videos with two different descriptions and it's the same video lol

Back