Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Brittany Dailey

Swear to God niggas be complicating manners. It's one thing to jack an OF to someone you don't speak with. Whole other thing to be semi-speaking and then robbing them.
Like I said a few months ago. I actually joined her OF and there was literally no content. I would have to be an idiot to join again until it’s proven otherwise that she has added some content. The only reason I joined in the first place was because there was some content posted here and I thought her OF had fire inside.

I'm swiping up and nothing's happening the page just Scrolls upward somebody help me I think I'm doing it wrong

She’s on everything like a hawk bro, she got the Reddit page complete deleted and sending out copyright strikes. Our run with her is over ...
Damn, reading this thread got me interested in what at all was being taken down. Had to do a deep search but did eventually find that first live... Not sure about any subsequent vids but her "team" did a decent job, however the internet is unde.....

Damn, reading this thread got me interested in what at all was being taken down. Had to do a deep search but did eventually find that first live... Not sure about any subsequent vids but her "team" did a decent job, however the internet is unde.....
I joined her OF and there was nothing but IG type stuff in there. Not even the pay to see type posts or emails. She came here to explain that she had some stuff going on around the time I joined. That still doesn’t explain why there were no good previous posts though. It looks like she only shows anything during her live streams. Problem is, she doesn’t go on live that often.

Her OF is a waste of time. She is bad AF no doubt but first it was $50 a month for IG content then it went to $30 for IG content. Everything is behind a paywall. I requested two custom titty vids and they both were $50 each and 6 and 10 seconds long which is asinine. Never got to see the lives cause I was always sleep when she did it.

But one suspect move to look out for tho. She turned off the last active status on her OF. So you cant see when she was last active. I don't recommend anyone join her OF cause you have to pay $30 for 0 posts and have to spend a fortune behind a paywall for 6 - 12 sec vids

Back