Welcome To aBlackWeb

Art Brionya James Creations

BRIONYA JAMES CREATIONS

(
Website)

290606607_592541952435315_2403806385114478904_n.jpg

BRIONYA JAMES MATHEWS
INTERNATIONAL FINE ARTIST, INSTRUCTOR.

Brionya J. Mathews, owner of Brionya James Creations, is an international fine artist who has succeeded to share and sell her beautiful work across the world. Originally from Austin, TX, she has made an impactful foundation with the recognition and support from the city of Houston which she considers her second home of 7 years. Brionya has recently transitioned from everything she once knew by marrying into the military to her supportive husband and business partner, which has enabled her to take advantage of traveling abroad and embrace cultural studies of Fine Art. This surreal experience has given her an opportunity to learn from historical masters before her time and apply similar techniques to her own work.

"BJC is a conceptual gallery of paintings that have derived from personal inspiration, conversations, revelations and a continuous learning process of life. I consider myself a God Taught Artist because as I create, I know that it's not just me but the divine spirit of God orchestrating the hues, elements, and overall vision that resonates with the hearts of many."

BJC tends to reflect on Black Essence, Love and Appreciation for the African American Culture. Universal pieces are also created for all to relate to in a symbolic and imaginative way.

"My goal is to have my work speak to the masses and teach to other aspiring artists of all ages. I'm determined to continuously educate myself to better my skills so I can share my knowledge and techniques to a creative community willing to learn. Each generation is destined to be better than the last so while I'm running this marathon, I'm preparing to pass the baton to the next greatest artists in line."

350780671_1199783814021089_7956069141943961128_n.jpg

Back