Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bridging the gap (appreciation to underrated NBA players)

BlackAx410

As some of y’all know I’ve been interested in doing sports media for a while and after overcoming health issues and other circumstances I’m locked in like never before. So I’ve started a series of videos that’s 1-2 minutes covering players that I feel are underrated from the 90’s and 2000’s. Mainly covering their career accolades and their strengths, keeping it positive no hot takes. Any views will be appreciated

Dope thread Jermaine Oneal definitely came into his own after roxking the bench for his first few years in Portland thats an impressive feat in itself

Last edited:
That’s cuz niggas wanna have Jordan vs LeBron debates all day
Which is what I’m trying to avoid, I like podcasting but I realized unless I have an nba player as a co-host I’m likely not going to get heavy views. The “we’re done with the 90’s” didn’t sit well with me and when they tried a “we’re done with the 2010’s” I had to start this project lls

Rip Hamilton with 2024 spacing, pace, and screen setting would average 25ppg imo. I was surprised at the amount of points he scored from 99-2000 through 2008-09

I don’t read these stats during the video, it’s recorded and not punched in I just don’t wanna put my face over these videos to take away from the players highlights

Hey @O.G. how come Alex English isn’t talked about more? Looking at his numbers he produced in the regular season and playoffs. The fact he scored the most points in the 1980’s and was left off the top 75 list is outrageous

Hey @O.G. how come Alex English isn’t talked about more? Looking at his numbers he produced in the regular season and playoffs. The fact he scored the most points in the 1980’s and was left off the top 75 list is outrageous

You and your homey still do y'all nba breakdowns?

Back