Briana Bette

I’m just noticing she took all these photos in one day at the same cheese hotel room but been dropping them Months apart on her website to get money.

Tbh, I took a peek at her website and all her content was locked. Tbh, this girl is really hustling ass backwards when only fans is the current wave.

To keep it a 100 she really need to stick to IG and stay in her lane.

I’m just noticing she took all these photos in one day at the same cheese hotel room but been dropping them Months apart on her website to get money.

yea I have realized the same thing. They are all from March or before, I don’t think she made anyt
SMH @ nothing in the fridge either:icu:

I love when people point shit out like that
Like when there is no furniture in the home

it’s probably just a hotel any wAy

Reactions: MicMurph
Tbh, I took a peek at her website and all her content was locked. Tbh, this girl is really hustling ass backwards when only fans is the current wave.

To keep it a 100 she really need to stick to IG and stay in her lane.

I have noticed this also that all her photos are from the same hotel room that she stayed at for a while. She probably took them all before her birthday and will upload them slowly throughout this year. I don’t think she has taken any new pictures or videos for her fan time/ onlyfans since last year in that hotel. She also don’t post that much on her IG, it’s like one picture every two weeks. A lot of the IG women post daily even hourly, she has never been like that. Also I realized over time she doesn’t stick to her plans

Her podcast, I don’t know if it’s still going
Her YouTube page only has two videos now. She made that YouTube page before this onlyfans / fantimes stuff she made.

She could make a video podcast about sports since that was what she was doing for a while during football season last year.

It would have been better if she just did sexy try on hauls on her youtube. Connect if with her onlyfans shit and do nude videos and pictures. Post more frequently on her IG, YouTube, and onlyfans.

Reactions: MicMurph
I love when people point shit out like that
Like when there is no furniture in the home

it’s probably just a hotel any wAy

but she knew there wasn't shit in the fridge before taking these staged pics

when instead she could've just got naked to give her fans what they want

she getting older and not realizing this ain't the 2000s.........lil niggaz there days expect to see her box if she want to make some real bread

might be time for her to finally hang it up and get wifed up or get a job:wtf11: