Welcome To aBlackWeb

Briana Bette

I was going to subscribe to her page but she only takes master card and discover. I have a visa gift card and wanted to use it, 4am horny time. I know I would regret it all in the morning but I was like fuck it. But it would not let me complete the subscription at all. I even made a PayPal and that’s how I found out about the master or discovery card

I was going to subscribe to her page but she only takes master card and discover. I have a visa gift card and wanted to use it, 4am horny time. I know I would regret it all in the morning but I was like fuck it. But it would not let me complete the subscription at all. I even made a PayPal and that’s how I found out about the master or discovery card
You sound like you regret the payment rejection. What's wrong with you man your money is better off in your pocket not hers!

You sound like you regret the payment rejection. What's wrong with you man your money is better off in your pocket not hers!

yup

also it’s a gift card and I really don’t know what to get so I just wanted to try it out. I’ll save it for something that pops in my head next month

Back