Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bria Myles

This was my queen, she was seriously a fucking unicorn. Nothing is plastic, all real, everything looks soft, and she probably smells heavenly. She came out just around Meylessa Ford was slowly leaving

12/10 I'll eat ass on site

I really don't know how these ladies don't have a husband with kids. Maybe they don't want to be a wife, guys just fuck and dip, personality ain't as great, or a mix of all and more

But even with all that... they still wanna be somebody's girl... just a nigga with bread. That need to be a wife is inbred
I feel you all the way trust me but I know for a fact outside of love marriage is all about financial, emotional, and sexual stability and to be honest these chicks can get that and more these days just being single....I know it sucks because to us their “Wifey Material” but to the next she’s just another bad bitch to hit imo ijs

Yall talkin bout wifin but this chick is not wife material. She sells pussy to the highest bidder, ask all my african niggas in Nigeria, Bria been smutted out by them and the UK african dudes. She's gorgeous but lets not act like its "crazy" she aint get wifed.....she for the skreets b

Yall talkin bout wifin but this chick is not wife material. She sells pussy to the highest bidder, ask all my african niggas in Nigeria, Bria been smutted out by them and the UK african dudes. She's gorgeous but lets not act like its "crazy" she aint get wifed.....she for the skreets b
Bout 2 to 3 more years she'll be looking for a regular joka

Wasn’t talking about wifing none of these whores I was just pointing out that they not looking for love like that these days they get admired and sought after so much online all they need is that bag ijs

Back