Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breonna Taylor's Mother Calls Black Lives Matter's Louisville Chapter "Fraud"

keemz

#gaza4eva #freeKartel #FreeSiva
video_image-485390.jpg

The mother of Breonna Taylor spoke out against Black Lives Matter's Louisville, Kentucky chapter in a since-deleted Facebook post.

"I have never personally dealt with BLM Louisville and personally have found them to be fraud," wrote Tamika Palmer in a post highlighting true supporters while calling out those who "have lost focus."

Palmer referred to Kentucky statehouse representative Attica Scott as "another fraud" before expressing her disappointment in groups who have raised money in Breonna Taylor's name but have failed to offer support to her immediate family.

"I could walk in a room full of people who claim to be here for Breonna's family who don't even know who I am," she added. "I've watched y'all raise money on behalf of Breonna's family who has never done a damn thing for us nor have we needed it or asked so Talk about fraud. "It's amazing how many people have lost focus Smdh. I'm a say this before I go I'm so sick of some of y'all and I was last anybody who needs it I'm with this s*** enough is enough!!"

Palmer did mention local activist Christopher 2x and The Montgomery family as people who have been supportive since "day 1," as well as activist groups Until Freedom and Injustice Square. She has pushed for a ban on no-knock warrants since her daughter was killed by police in her home last year.

None of the officers were charged in Breonna Taylor's death, but two of the three officers have been fired. Sgt. Jonathan Mattingly, who remains on the police force, is writing a book about the event.

Well, its been on a couple of news sites.

Nor do I have to prove myself.

Chill out

EXACTLY! you dont have to explain shit. hes not even over here and doesnt have a single clue about this matter.

hes caping just to cape or maybe cause hes screwing other Black people over at his waitressing job. who knows

lmaoooo yall always get real racist -ish with the insults

Yeah I'm real racist. Lmao.

You're pathetic. You stomp around here calling everyone out their name then have the nerve to scream racism when someone jabs back lol.

Coming from the queen of "your Canadian so you're not black enough to speak on these issues." Mint.

:hahaha:

Nah I got time today.

Yeah I'm real racist. Lmao.

You're pathetic. You stomp around here calling everyone out their name then have the nerve to scream racism when someone jabs back lol.

Coming from the queen of "your Canadian so you're not black enough to speak on these issues." Mint.

:hahaha:

Nah I got time today.

lmaoo i didnt call you racist dumbass nigga 😭😭😭😭

stay your ass canada yo. clapbacks hella corny, just like canada

this shit aint really that hard to understand nor should anyone be surprised or be capeing for Black people that are clearly manipulating funds.

most organizations are often compromised by narcissistic, exploitative, abusive people once they reach a certain level of notoriety. thats why decentralization is important.

its also good to donate to people directly or mutual aids

You a vet. You know better than to say that.

Race's locks are beautiful.

They will be respected.

She will get the energy she continues to give. She been allowed to slide with disrespect as her lil schtick long enough while refusing to be accountable for the shit she says when she's proven wrong.

Go get in those PM's tho. Don't let me hold you bro.

She will get the energy she continues to give. She been allowed to slide with disrespect as her lil schtick long enough while refusing to be accountable for the shit she says when she's proven wrong.

Go get in those PM's tho. Don't let me hold you bro.

awww did i hurt your feelings?

dick up

Back