Welcome To aBlackWeb

Brazil's Rainforest Burning At A Record Rate

He's trying to say that niggas don't really care about shit until it hits them in the face.
They should care regardless

He's trying to say that niggas don't really care about shit until it hits them in the face.
They should care regardless

My reaction to what was happening to the Amazon before, compared to my reaction to what’s happening now, have been virtually identical.

“Damn that’s a shame. Somebody should do something.”

This. The amazon thread and peoples responses.

You know how edge-lord that shit is?

There is a whole subreddit about this type of behavior.

I never said anything about anyone's response. I suggested if niggas kept the same energy towards shit in their own backyard they would probably like the tremendous results.
If anything I was commending the response.

But I'm realizing you niggas don't actually care. So I'll start "gatekeeping" now.

How can you care about something you didn't know was an issue?

Like, I'm lost

I never said anything about anyone's response. I suggested if niggas kept the same energy towards shit in their own backyard they would probably like the tremendous results.

But I'm realizing you niggas don't actually care. So I'll start "gatekeeping" now.
I don't understand this pov at all

Here in Louisiana, there are 64 parishes. I primarily venture into 4. How am I supposed to know about something happening in the other 60?

Then, when I find out, why can't I care once I do?

Unless I'm missing your point of your posts

How can you care about something you didn't know was an issue?

Like, I'm lost

Don't know what you got till it's gone.

I wasn't saying no one cared about the fire I'm saying you niggas didn't care about the Amazon in general. It was in trouble before the fires.

This out pouring of energy would probably be put to better use where people are being shipped out the country, children are being kept in cages like dogs, white supremacists are shooting everything in sight, and blacks are being killed by police with impunity.

You are lost indeed. I'm out.

Welcome....
We have donuts in the lobby on Fridays and strippers on Tuesdays. Parking is validated as long as its before 12.

Sting supposed to be keeping watch over the rainforest

This his fault
SlowAnnualKagu-size_restricted.gif

Ole I wanna be different so bad face ass.

O Canada! O Canada! face ass

Oh... so now I'm not wack because I'm Canadian?

I wanna be different because I'm Canadian so that makes me wack?

Fuck off.

Back