Brain eating bacteria in texas water

If you had to put a percent next to it.

You would know black folks don’t swim in lakes like that.

fall back

lol Let stereotypes tell it, black people don't swim much of anywhere.

Didn't a black celebrity die not to long ago swimming in a lake? If you got a percentage that shows that blacks who live close to lakes that are commonly used for swimming don't actually get in those lakes, go ahead and post it.

lol Let stereotypes tell it, black people don't swim much of anywhere.

Didn't a black celebrity die not to long ago swimming in a lake? If you got a percentage that shows that blacks who live close to lakes that are commonly used for swimming don't actually get in those lakes, go ahead and post it.

I said what I said bruh.

Black folks ain’t really jumping in lakes like that and I’m a dude from Louisiana that lives in Texas that lived in California and spent a huge amount of time in Florida and Mississippi.

Black folks ain’t really swimming in lakes and shit.

Just let it go

Reactions: Allah_U_Akbar
I heard about this a few years ago in LA.
Towns around Louisiana have been facing the same threat.

I was about to post this up myself. I remember when that shit made headlines in Louisiana. Put a call in to my baby sister that was living out there back then to make sure she had heard about it.

oh, Race, bacteria ≠ amoeba. Maybe change that title for clarity.

Might have muhfuckas thinkin they can clear this up with a z-pack or some cipro.

Yes, they do bruh? lol Ya'll gotta top acting like every black person in the country lives like the black people you know. There are plenty of places in this country that are far from beaches, and people instead go to lakes and rivers for summer fun, black people included.
OK, look . My point was THIS:
If you told me you love it when your dog sticks his tongue down your throat, my response might be , “That’s disgusting and unsanitary. I didn’t know black people did that type of shit!”
Now, I ‘m sure there may be some black people in existence who French kiss their dogs, but to me, it doesn’t seem very common.
That’s all I meant.

OK, look . My point was THIS:
If you told me you love it when your dog sticks his tongue down your throat, my response might be , “That’s disgusting and unsanitary. I didn’t know black people did that type of shit!”
Now, I ‘m sure there may be some black people in existence who French kiss their dogs, but to me, it doesn’t seem very common.
That’s all I meant.

Lol I got what you meant. I'm just saying that we as black people tend to pigeonhole all black people based on our experiences. Black people who live near rivers and lakes that are popularly used for swimming go there just like anyone else. I wasn't trying to snipe at you or anything like that.

Reactions: Allah_U_Akbar
Lol I got what you meant. I'm just saying that we as black people tend to pigeonhole all black people based on our experiences. Black people who live near rivers and lakes that are popularly used for swimming go there just like anyone else. I wasn't trying to snipe at you or anything like that.

Me coming from a state that has shit ton lakes and a pretty big river.

I stand by what the hell I been saying

We get on the boats and jet skies. But we ain’t just swimming in there

Me coming from a state that has shit ton lakes and a pretty big river.

I stand by what the hell I been saying

We get on the boats and jet skies. But we ain’t just swimming in there

Fair enough, but like I said, there aren't a lot of black people swimming anywhere. Half my friends are from FL. They are surrounded by water and don't know how to swim. Whether it's a beach, a pool, or something else, they all just get in the water waist deep at most. So, I'm not saying that black people are out in lakes doing their best Michael Phelps impersonations. I'm just saying that in places where there are lakes used popularly for water fun, you will find black people going to those lakes and getting in the water. Now what the percentage is on that, I don't know.

Yes, they do bruh? lol Ya'll gotta top acting like every black person in the country lives like the black people you know. There are plenty of places in this country that are far from beaches, and people instead go to lakes and rivers for summer fun, black people included.
That nigga probably can't swim