Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boys forced to rape their mothers during Congo war: UN report

I'd rehabilitate the soldiers involved by skinning them alive, impaling them on a wooden stake through their back muscles, and burning them alive.

If that's along your idea of rehabbing them then we're on the same page.
i say that to say.....while we think they are the most terrible.....
we have not lived in a destabilize country where anarchy is allowed to fester.

so we dont know what we would do in their shoes.

right now ...we was born on the good side of things......bad by our standard but kings and queens to them.

its all about perspective.

alot of interesting options you guys have.

so yall dont beleive in rehabilitation?

I believe in rehabilitation, but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed and once you've crossed them it becomes questionable whether or not you can ever truly become a part of normal society.

I'm having a hard time believing this....

Maybe it's true, maybe not.

Shit like this has been happening in parts of Africa for a long time. It ain't really new. Just look up Rwanda and Liberia.

like them damn black people rob and kill and rape.

so lets kill them all.

doesnt matter why some people rob and steal or kill....rape is never an excuse for but most people dont need a reason.

now while there reasoning we might not understand....in our utopia...we shouldnt be stealing or killing by how some other see it.

like them damn black people rob and kill and rape.

so lets kill them all.

doesnt matter why some people rob and steal or kill....rape is never an excuse for but most people dont need a reason.

now while there reasoning we might not understand....in our utopia...we shouldnt be stealing or killing by how some other see it.

So do the rest of the world.

I know I don't so I don't have that shit to pass down.

We was talking bout specific ppl. Not a race
and there are alot of people who dont care either way...they just want all white everything.

i see your poing and its a good one...but as we are looking to drop the bomb on them....we are also in the cross hairs.

yes they are eating and forcing rape.....but their are also people forcing drugs on pregnant women and robbing men of a months pay so he cant feed his family.

is a sin not a sin not a sin?

Sin is man made

And you're looking completely the wrong way on what I said.

I'm playing Basketball and you're playing cards. We talking about two different things bruh

When the victims are also black and also defenseless such as kids and the raped women and the men who wasnt with the shit. I cant feel overly sorry for the attackers. But the attackers could just be responding to an earlier attack and back and forth

When the victims are also black and also defenseless such as kids and the raped women and the men who wasnt with the shit. I cant feel overly sorry for the attackers. But the attackers could just be responding to an earlier attack and back and forth
cant punish someone for what they was taught was right.

this may be all they know and see everyday....so they rather be on the winning side.

its sad

cant punish someone for what they was taught was right.

this may be all they know and see everyday....so they rather be on the winning side.

its sad

Which plays right into what I said: the victims this time around are so traumatized they'll likely retaliate if/when placed into power.

BlaringKindheartedHornshark-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

AfWvh9vbbTnEs.gif

PointedHeftyArcherfish-size_restricted.gif

How do we even know that these stories are true? I've literally seen some of these africans convert to Christianity for a bottle of water, so you don't think they can bribe them to put these stories out so the white man can vilify the black man and use that as an excuse to steal their resources?

The area appears to have had long standing conflict, but no one really knows the reason for the increased violence. And it appears that these terrorist are too well funded. Looking at the pattern this looks more like a culling, not a war. There's native elected officials and foreign entities that could all benefit from this. According to the BBC - Limitless water, from the world's second-largest river, the Congo, a benign climate and rich soil make it fertile, beneath the soil abundant deposits of copper, gold, diamonds, cobalt, uranium, coltan and oil are just some of the minerals that should make it one of the world's richest countries

Do they need a story to steal resources?
The short answer is yes. You have to sell your cause to keep up support and attract new blood. Propaganda has always been a viable psychological weapon for many situations.

The area appears to have had long standing conflict, but no one really knows the reason for the increased violence. And it appears that these terrorist are too well funded. Looking at the pattern this looks more like a culling, not a war. There's native elected officials and foreign entities that could all benefit from this. According to the BBC - Limitless water, from the world's second-largest river, the Congo, a benign climate and rich soil make it fertile, beneath the soil abundant deposits of copper, gold, diamonds, cobalt, uranium, coltan and oil are just some of the minerals that should make it one of the world's richest countries

The short answer is yes. You have to sell your cause to keep up support and attract new blood. Propaganda has always been a viable psychological weapon for many situations.
and they dont know what will make them rich if they dont know what they have and why its important.

Back