Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bow Wow Faces Backlash Over Packed Maskless Houston Show

No. He works at Walmart lol

nah i dont but aint nothing wrong for a nigga to work there . your the type to lead the youths thinking working at places like walmart, macdonalds is a bad thing . once u getting money thats all that matters. i wonder what job u got goofy

idont understand why niggas feel its okay to put down another nigga about what job they have . shit is corny

Anyone that had a number one album n fucks up the money enough to end up working retail or some bullshit job...gotta get these jokes..whether the story true or not lol..especially if they was out here talking down on regular niggas in they bars

Anyone that had a number one album n fucks up the money enough to end up working retail or some bullshit job...gotta get these jokes..whether the story true or not lol..especially if they was out here talking down on regular niggas in they bars
true but its still not really something to even joke about . we don't know the real reasons behind these dudes situations.

true but its still not really something to even joke about . we don't know the real reasons behind these dudes situations.

Let me put it this way. If I'm a broke nigga and u on records on some "yall niggas broke Haha, niggas cant cop this Benz like me haha" then YOU end up a broke nigga like me...you gettin these jokes fam. I dont give a fuck why or how it happened...u gettin these jokes regardless....hate hate hate hahaahha

Back