Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 08-09-24

This shit is bad yo.

Cate looked bored the entire time.

The girl that plays Tiny Tina can’t act for shit.

Kevin Hart was too serious for this stupid ass movie

Jaime Lee Curtis was a serviceable Tannis.

Moxie looked fucking great.

Just a waste.

This shit is bad yo.

Cate looked bored the entire time.

The girl that plays Tiny Tina can’t act for shit.

Kevin Hart was too serious for this stupid ass movie

Jaime Lee Curtis was a serviceable Tannis.

Moxie looked fucking great.

Just a waste.
This project has been in production hell for years only to roll this shit out

Obviously if this was a rated R film it wouldn't have saved the film, but is this franchise meant to be PG-13 or R?
R rated.

The jokes are crude.

Theres violence on little people.

Heads get blown off only for a stronger enemy to pop out the stump.

You die and resurrection constantly… as long as you got money.

There are literally millions of guns.

Just watched a review that said Jaime would’ve been a better Lilith… and I cannot disagree.

Especially after EEAAO….

Iykyk

It was forgettable but I've seen worse movies

Never played the game that I can remember but the casting seemed off for what they were trying to portray. Think they should have went with a younger cast

Some of the humor hit but majority didn't

Story was pretty meh

Brief bliss then boredom

PRAISE: I played the video game on which this movie is based about four years ago. Still following the story thread of finding The Vault a ragtag team attempts to do so. I did like how colorfully jumbled and fun the movie was at times. I did laugh at some of the antics of the characters. It was cool to see Janina Gavankar on the big screen because I haven't seen her in anything since Big Sky. The talents of some of the cast including Cate Blanchett, Kevin Hart and Jack Black shine through the hurdles of the plot here and there.

PROBLEMS: This movie has been sitting on a shelf for years and it shows. Some scenes reminded me of all the bad parts of Escape from L.A. The movies turns are ultra predictable with huge inconsistent moments. The movie tries to be a raunchier version of Guardians of the Galaxy with cleavage displays and toilet humor. While watching the last 30 minutes of the movie play out anything good I was watching was just spotty with a cool SFX here and a funny moment there but I just found myself looking at my watch saying 90 minutes haven't passed yet ?!?

Scale of 1 to 10 a 4

Saw this is heading to streaming😬

Back